Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CM9 IWB holsters

Default CM9 IWB holsters

Can anyone recommend a good comfortable IWB holster that is also easy to re-holster my CM9? My current holster is comfortable but since it's soft reholstering is very difficult. I know I'll have to give up some of the softness with probably plastic but I guess I want my cake and eat it too.

I have gotten to the point that a ccw shouldn't need reholstering. The only time it comes out is when i might need it or taking out at night. A holster that I may want to reholster wo u ld be a field senerio

I like the Atom IWB from Clinger Holsters that I have for my S&W .38, so I ordered one for my new CM9 this week. Their deliver time is usually 3-4 weeks.

I'll second Clinger. I use the Stingray. Great holster, and good value.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I own 3 of these holsters. One I purchased used, and had clip issues, sent it back to Paul and he fixed it, better than new, all I paid was shipping. They are comfortable and easy to reholster.
    http://pjholster.com/

PJ's makes a very comfortable kydex IWB for the CM9;check his website,and then tell him what details you're looking for and he can likely make it for you.he made one for me and it has become my EDC/COMP holster for my CM9.

NRA LIFER
    IDPA BELEIVER

Cooks Holsters IWB for me. I use them for both my PM9 and other carry gun. All kydex with a belt clip and adjustable cant. Nothing excess, just the holster material securely holding the gun. Very well made and finished.

https://www.cooksholsters.com/iwb-ho...ble-belt-clip/

Tim

The N82 Tactical Professional IWB is the holster I use for my CM9. I can't imagine a better, easier to use, more comfortable rig. It allows a very easy re-holstering.

https://n82tactical.com/products/hol...sional-series/

Tight groups,
    Bob

Agree with every one^^. The CM9 carries easily due to its thinness.
    In addition:: Ramora makes "sticky" soft holsters with reinforced mouth. I prefer the ones that also have the clip.
    Also consider what a great pocket pistol the CM9 is. That is how I carry every day.
    I use an ankle holster for certain occasions.

Alessi Talon Plus holster at the Kahr store, then you can have your cake and eat it to.