Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop   Crimsontrace   Kahr Shop
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Just found my favorite IWB holster!

Default Just found my favorite IWB holster!

Wanted to pass these guys on to others as I'm quite pleased with their products. Pics here with the P380: http://imgur.com/a/qnd4I

Have been through quite a few from kydex to sticky holsters etc and came across these guys on eBay http://www.ebay.com/sch/outbags then check box that says Include description

I've got holsters paid almost 100.00 for and love this 16.99 one even more.

Website with not as many items listed is at www.outbagusa.com They use the ULTICLIP retention system on a clean simple and low profile design and this system works with anything from shorts to sweats and no belt is needed.

Glad to finally find a holster I really like and hope others enjoy these as much as I have.

*Here is the model for the P380 that attached pictures are http://www.ebay.com/itm/Inside-Pants...-/262673371087
    Last edited by PBJ; 01-03-2017 at 04:33 PM.

Thanks. I have not seen their holsters. Unbelievable for $16.99 since UltiClip costs $10.00 or more. Does the clip maintain it's cant with the single screw attachment, or does it shift? Have you tried it appendix carry?

PBJ the price is right and your opinion over ones that cost a lot more seem to make it worth a look
    Here's their complete line:
    http://stores.ebay.com/OUTBAGS-USA-H...p2047675.l2563
    My New Web Store!
    www.teampython.com
    __________________________________________________ _____
    The loudest sound in the world is a “click” when you need a “bang.”

Cool idea but it sure seems like that clip would be uncomfortable against your side. How long have you been using it and what other IWB holsters did you use previously?

Thanks for pointing out an interesting product.

Tight groups,
    Bob

Quote Originally Posted by kwh View Post
    Thanks. I have not seen their holsters. Unbelievable for $16.99 since UltiClip costs $10.00 or more. Does the clip maintain it's cant with the single screw attachment, or does it shift? Have you tried it appendix carry?
    Hi, the clip can be tightened and does hold it's cant and I have not had it shift and have run with it on etc. with no problems and appendix carry is where I usually carry and can hardly notice the P380 is there!

It also can be adjusted to sit lower or higher on waistline.

IMHO this deal can't be beat and ordered a few more for other firearms.

*Tried to get them to offer the mag pouches they offer with the UtiliClip but they said the don't do custom work or sell any parts. Like many, it seems to be a small family operation and if you look closely at the pics the quality is spot on even the webbing where hot knife cut is smooth.

I'm not one who likes to regularly wear a belt, however I am one to regularly carry.

Thanks DT, THIS would be a better link and is the ones with UltiClip

*It looks like you need to be logged into eBay for this link to work.

Quote Originally Posted by downtownv View Post
    PBJ the price is right and your opinion over ones that cost a lot more seem to make it worth a look
    Here's their complete line:
    http://stores.ebay.com/OUTBAGS-USA-H...p2047675.l2563
    Last edited by PBJ; 01-03-2017 at 04:34 PM.

Hi Bob,

As stated above, this is IWB holster. The clip doesn't touch your body and have had it long enough to fall in love with it and share it with the masses before they likely raise the prices due to popularity! Shipping was Free and arrived fast USPS.

Have used quite a few and spent way more $$$ than I probably should have but if holster does not fit and function right i'm on to the next. As far as brand names go, I know a lot of these companies are small operations and I don't want to speak bad about any of them and realize I did on one in original post and have since edited it. I've found out the hard way, what holster works great for one person doesn't always do so for another.

Quote Originally Posted by desmobob View Post
    Cool idea but it sure seems like that clip would be uncomfortable against your side. How long have you been using it and what other IWB holsters did you use previously?

Thanks for pointing out an interesting product.

Tight groups,
    Bob

Quote Originally Posted by PBJ View Post
    Hi Bob,

As stated above, this is IWB holster. The clip doesn't touch your body and have had it long enough to fall in love with it and share it with the masses before they likely raise the prices due to popularity! Shipping was Free and arrived fast USPS.

Have used quite a few and spent way more $$$ than I probably should have but if holster does not fit and function right i'm on to the next. As far as brand names go, I know a lot of these companies are small operations and I don't want to speak bad about any of them and realize I did on one in original post and have since edited it. I've found out the hard way, what holster works great for one person doesn't always do so for another.
    Oh... <big head-slap> what was I thinking! The clip is obviously on the outside of the holster! Oops! I think the clip is a really cool idea and I may pick one up. The price is sure easy to deal with.

Thanks again for pointing out an interesting new product.

Have a safe, healthy and happy new year,
    Bob

Thanks Bob my pleasure and the same right backatcha!

Quote Originally Posted by desmobob View Post
    Oh... <big head-slap> what was I thinking! The clip is obviously on the outside of the holster! Oops! I think the clip is a really cool idea and I may pick one up. The price is sure easy to deal with.

Thanks again for pointing out an interesting new product.

Have a safe, healthy and happy new year,
    Bob

Has anyone tried one with a CW380/P380 with Crimson Trace laser?

Salty