Mitch Rosen   Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CM45 experiences

Quote Originally Posted by franco45 View Post
    Thanks for your input guys. I haven't been on this forum for awhile. I've been wanting a CM45 for some time now. They are hard to find in my area. I haven't seen one for a few months. I will probably have to shop the internet gun stores.
    Nice to see you stopping by again Hope all is well with you and yours.
    Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

Thanks gb6491. I certainly love my Kahr pistols and have I've gained a lot of knowledge on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by franco45 View Post
    Thanks for your input guys. I haven't been on this forum for awhile. I've been wanting a CM45 for some time now. They are hard to find in my area. I haven't seen one for a few months. I will probably have to shop the internet gun stores.
    Just my opinion. The CM9 is my perfect pocket carry. Belt carry I use the CW9 or CW45.
    Much more difficult to extract best bullet performance from a short barrel .45 than a 9mm. These days does not seem to be much practical difference between the 9's, 40's and .45's in smaller defensive pistols.

My CM45 has been a great pistol. Unfortunately after 12.000 rounds it started exhibiting light strikes. I am sending it back under warranty. The pistol is very easy on the hand, even while shooting +p 185 gr hollow points. The sights are unique and accuracy is very good.

Went with the wife Saturday to a local sporting good store so she could return some exercise clothes. Walking past the guns I noticed a CM45. I made the mistake of asking to see it. A guy had traded it in on a 9mm because the recoil was too much for him. Once they told me it had 3 extra magazines and a nice leather holster I had to start filling out the adoption papers. Not bad I think for $400 out the door. Will shoot it today once the rain lets up.

Good score!
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

I am looking at a new Kahr CM45 for $325 and the CW45 for around $315.
    3-4 Online dealers at that price.... thru slickgunsdotcom