Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop

Thread: New Holster For My CW9

Default New Holster For My CW9

Over the past few years I've been an avid user of Galco soft tuck IWB holsters. In Nov I decided to try a Kydex holster...I'm so glad I did. I ended up ordering a Clinger Stingray Deep Concealment No Cant. This thing is amazing and the price is even better. For those of you on the fence I will say stop thinking and make the switch.

Pics

Last edited by Ronni3_J; 01-06-2017 at 08:38 AM.
    CW9 1000 rounds * CW380 950 rounds
    www.jdlautodesign.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ronni3_J View Post
    Over the past few years I've been an avid user of Galco soft tuck IWB holsters. In Nov I decided to try a Kydex holster...I'm so glad I did. I ended up ordering a Clinger Stingray Deep Concealment No Cant. This thing is amazing and the price is even better. For those of you on the fence I will say stop thinking and make the switch.

I'll snap some pics in a bit
    The Stingray from Clinger makes a great Holster. I have 5 straight drop for aiwb . I have found that I like the Kusiak straight drop in leather. To me a little more comfortable in Aiwb and thinner. Only problem is limited gun choices. The specialize in small weapons and revolvers. Can accommodate Glock's in subcompact G27 G26 G19 and G23. Have plenty for Luger lcp Kahr PM and C.M . Shields etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Added some photos
    CW9 1000 rounds * CW380 950 rounds
    www.jdlautodesign.com

Looks terrific. Very similar to the Gearcraft I'm carrying my CW9 in. I'll check these guys out. Thanks for the tip!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk