Tommy Gun Shop   Mitch Rosen   Magnum Research new   Kahr Shop

Thread: Santiaglo sure made us look bad.

Default Santiaglo sure made us look bad.

Is there any kind of answer other than to just kepp on doing what we are doing?One mentally ill person with a CCL has made us all look bad. Usually when these things occur we can say, He's not one of us. He had no right to be carrying concealed. How do we allow the government to sort out these people without letting them trample the rights of the rest of us? Is this just the price we have to pay to protect ourselves? Is the FBI partially to blame because he came to them with voices in his head and they did nothing? Did they have the authority to do anything?

The FBI can do anything they want and get away with it......................must have been free doughnut day.............

It's the Russians fault.

I've known a few vets who when getting out planned on claiming PTSD purely for the disability money. I warned them not to as the gummint could claim a mental disability thus preventing them from ever legally owning a firearm. I do know of two who listened to me, my daughter and SIL. The others I couldn't tell you what they did.

Being a vet myself, I do believe if one claims PTSD, whether civilian or military or LEO, should not be allowed to own/purchase any firearm as they are claiming a mental defect of themselves.

Bush's fault.
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

I agree with that assessment. I do some volunteer for WWP and some of these guys are having hard time after the stuff they been through.