Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun

Thread: Need Baby Eagle III sight heights

Default Need Baby Eagle III sight heights

Hey all,
    I am hoping that someone out there can help me out. I got my new baby eagle III and I love everything about it... except for ONE thing. Since I bought it, the thing is shooting super low. As in, shoots a couple of inches low at 10 yards. I measured up the heights of the rear and front sights to see if maybe a little filing would help, but after doing the math it looks like I would need to take way too much off the top of the front sight.
    So, I looked at the Meprolight night sights, which I have used before and like. I would like to know if anyone has already put those on their baby eagle III, and if so, could you measure the front and rear sight heights for me? I would like to get some warm and fuzzy on if they will fix my problem or not before I go spending another $100 on this firearm. Anyone think they can help?

All of my firearms shoot low at 10 yds. I would shoot it for a while and get used to the sights before I went looking for new sights. All of my firearms have a different sight picture. You have to make adjustments. Could just be you????????????

My new BDE 45 is shooting 3" low at 15 yds. Too low to fight thru for target shooting. Any idea on a new front sight that would fit?

I just got a baby desert eagle and am having the same problem. Have you guys found a solution?

I'm still trying to find a rear sight that will work. Two that I've found are too high, causing maybe 5" high at 15 yrds. I'm trying.