Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The final good bye

Default The final good bye

Saw this cartoon in the local newspaper the other day. And think this was his final good bye to us, now I think we have friendly's on our side finally . Now hope our 2nd amendment stays intact as it should be, IT”S A RIGHT!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Rest in peace old sailor Mike
    In Memory of Mom: Standing 4'11" She would say come here so I can hit you as I looked down at her
    As my Olde buddy Jake said point at the belt buckle and muzzle rise will take care of the rest
    Live a little learn a lot

High Plains Drifter, stuck in a Lowland swamp called California

That's not funny....it's the honest truth. Good riddance.
    23 years in a Federal Penitentiary, 6x8 double bunked rooms with toilets

What you guys said.

Just hope those republican nabobs will pass the national reciprocity bill & get Trump to sign it.

Won't hold my breath though - they had the chance in Bush1's first term & didn't do it. Don't trust any of those sumbitches no matter what letter they go by.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Just when I was all relieved I now find that Washington state is actively and aggressively pursuing an Assault Weapons Ban.

Heard rumors of it but didn't think it was the real deal.

I guess it is.

Never ends.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

California has found a way to get rid of them, looks like its starting to spread already.

Gee Bob, Did California "get rid of them", or just make them illegal for honest citizens to own??

The crooks and cranks still have them and will still get them, because they don't care what the law is. I will gently chide any of us to use the right language on the subject. When you say "got rid of them" around any anti folks they get all warm, safe and (senselessly) fuzzy warm inside...

The correct verbiage should be something like California "drove them underground" and adding "now the cops can't find them until the crooks use them".

We must never let those anti's feel they "won" and made those bad, bad guns "Go away" because we all know better.

Soapbox dismounted, have a good one.

Oh! And I do LOVE the cartoon!
    Bye-Bye Dumba$$...
    I was once asked if I was "a paranoid for carrying my Kahr".
    "Nope" I said, "just prepared".
    " prepared for what" he asked?
    "more stuff than you are"
    God Bless our Troups!

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Just when I was all relieved I now find that Washington state is actively and aggressively pursuing an Assault Weapons Ban.

Heard rumors of it but didn't think it was the real deal.

I guess it is.

Never ends.
    Time for you to move good buddy.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

California passes anti-gun laws without the re$ource$ to enforce them. I'm beginning to think it's all about image and another way to steal money for the ruling cla$$, because they get a lot of money for legislating.
    "Love Your Neighbor as Yourself" - Jesus
    "Don't Tread on Me" - The 1775 Gadsden Flag
    "No Stronger Retrograde Force Exists in the World" - Winston Churchill re:Islam

Quote Originally Posted by Planedude View Post
    Gee Bob, Did California "get rid of them", or just make them illegal for honest citizens to own??

The crooks and cranks still have them and will still get them, because they don't care what the law is. I will gently chide any of us to use the right language on the subject. When you say "got rid of them" around any anti folks they get all warm, safe and (senselessly) fuzzy warm inside...

The correct verbiage should be something like California "drove them underground" and adding "now the cops can't find them until the crooks use them".

We must never let those anti's feel they "won" and made those bad, bad guns "Go away" because we all know better.

Soapbox dismounted, have a good one.

Oh! And I do LOVE the cartoon!
    Bye-Bye Dumba$$...
    Sorry, I was looking at the question/statement from a law abiding citizens point of view, as I'm sure all of us here are.

Bawanna didn’t realize how much crap was going on in Washington State. Seems like the low lives never sleep. Here is from NRA-ILA web site

https://www.nraila.org/articles/2017...-gun-ban-bills
    Rest in peace old sailor Mike
    In Memory of Mom: Standing 4'11" She would say come here so I can hit you as I looked down at her
    As my Olde buddy Jake said point at the belt buckle and muzzle rise will take care of the rest
    Live a little learn a lot