CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun   Crimsontrace
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The final good bye

Quote Originally Posted by Planedude View Post
    Gee Bob, Did California "get rid of them", or just make them illegal for honest citizens to own??

The crooks and cranks still have them and will still get them, because they don't care what the law is. I will gently chide any of us to use the right language on the subject. When you say "got rid of them" around any anti folks they get all warm, safe and (senselessly) fuzzy warm inside...

The correct verbiage should be something like California "drove them underground" and adding "now the cops can't find them until the crooks use them".

We must never let those anti's feel they "won" and made those bad, bad guns "Go away" because we all know better.

Soapbox dismounted, have a good one.

Oh! And I do LOVE the cartoon!
    Bye-Bye Dumba$$...
    Seems to be an attack on another member here when the attack was unwarranted. Didn’t see anything wrong at what he said. Let’s just COOL IT!
    Rest in peace old sailor Mike
    In Memory of Mom: Standing 4'11" She would say come here so I can hit you as I looked down at her
    As my Olde buddy Jake said point at the belt buckle and muzzle rise will take care of the rest
    Live a little learn a lot

High Plains Drifter, stuck in a Lowland swamp called California

No personal attack intended HarryLee, least I didn't take it as one. He just combined a bunch of responses into one. Got to admit it though, the dumba$$ remark got me going for a second till I realized he was talking about the other one, you know, the one leaving the Whitehouse.
    23 years in a Federal Penitentiary, 6x8 double bunked rooms with toilets

If I misinterpreted, sorry. Let there be peace once again. It’s hard to hear how people say things in type. And Planedude wished I could have kicked that Dumba$$... out of Washington hard myself. No hard feelings!
    In Memory of Mom: Standing 4'11" She would say come here so I can hit you as I looked down at her
    As my Olde buddy Jake said point at the belt buckle and muzzle rise will take care of the rest

You don't actually think he's done yet, do you???????????? He's going to stick his stink A$$ in to the United Nations, and from what I've heard/read, he'll have help doing it. He's not done spreading his knowledge of world affairs, and helping other countries with his expertise, in the process of learning how to get along. Look at what he's done in only 8 years. Amazing........................................... ........................................

Well, I am sorry if I came off too strong guys. I have recently been working around a bunch of libretards. It has forced to come to grips with how important the "exact word" (and frigging syntax) is to these idiots. Choose the right words and they will accept you calling them stupid and worthless with a smile. Use the "not so exact word" and they will argue semantics senselessly for hours (and then ***** about it on facebook later still).

I don't ever let them think they "got me" anymore. I have been told I'm quite a monster on some facebook pages... Don't care, never been there, don't want go.

And yes the only Dumba$$ I was referring to was Obumer. As my Daddy would say to him "Don't let the wood door hit ya, where the good lord split ya!"
    I was once asked if I was "a paranoid for carrying my Kahr".
    "Nope" I said, "just prepared".
    " prepared for what" he asked?
    "more stuff than you are"
    God Bless our Troups!

I like these:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My New Web Store!
    www.teampython.com
    __________________________________________________ _____
    The loudest sound in the world is a “click” when you need a “bang.”

My New Web Store!
    www.teampython.com
    __________________________________________________ _____
    The loudest sound in the world is a “click” when you need a “bang.”

If this were my drawing, I'd take out the words "foreign policy" and replace it with AMERICA.
    Life member - NRA
    Life member - CA Rifle & Pistol Assn.
    SW desert rat

Your wish is my command