Magnum Research new   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop   Xssights

Thread: Portland get together

Default Portland get together

Hi all,
    Has there been any successful Portland get togethers ? So I'll ask for for another one. Any takers ? I'm a Tri County Member so I can take some guests there. Maybe others can do the same. I can bring along some steel plates to shoot at. And a portable bench rest for anyone that wants to sight in their hand guns or pistol caliber rifles out to I think 50 yds at the pistol range.

Good idea JG. It's a bit far for me but depending on the date might make it work. Definitely not till the place thaws out though.

I don't do cold too good anymore.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Hey Bawanna,
    As a retiree I'm open to any date, and I can travel a ways up north to meet with some people of interest. Oh and I was serious when I mentioned in another thread about traveling down south to AZ.

That AZ sounds good too. Always wanted to meet Greg in person along with a few others around here, yourself included. Almost pulled it off when my son graduated MCRD but didn't quite happen.

I might want to get a newer rig before I take on AZ, especially if it's during the hot months.

Have to ponder this some.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

My dtr is currently living in Salem Oregon at a YWAM base. Might be planning a trip out that way this summer. IF you guys do get together and the timing is right, who knows might be something I can make happen. Could be fun and I'm sure very educational for me. Would love visit Greg's place, take a hike or two and see all his toys. Especially the new grips he's going to get.
    "If we ever forget we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan