CrossBreed Holsters   Mitch Rosen   Xssights   Tommy Gun
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Sheriff in Town

Default New Sheriff in Town

In a city where no government worker ever gets fired, regardless of how heinous the crime, a high ranking official recently got the axe. Let all of them beware that there's a new sheriff in town and he has no hesitation on pulling the plug on those who think business as usual. Never thought I would see the day when someone in Washington would deservedly get what's coming.
    Life member - NRA
    Life member - CA Rifle & Pistol Assn.
    SW desert rat

It's a good start to draining the swamp.

. . . and long overdue. Change is a'coming so get on the train now 'cause it's leaving the station!
    Life member - NRA
    Life member - CA Rifle & Pistol Assn.
    SW desert rat

while I want change as much as the other guy, I am a bit more reserved on celebrating how great the POTUS is just yet. For instance:
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/mexico-se...183704532.html
    to summarize: you and I are paying for that wall. Yep, I said it...... I'll say it again YOU AND I ARE PAYING FOR THE WALL. What we really need IMHO and I think we really want but wont say it for some reason is the revamping of the welfare state here. You cant have open borders and welfare. Its one or the other. Its easier to build a wall than to revamp welfare here. Yet again, this could be another example of the G fixing a problem by creating another that you and I have to pay for. Be careful what you wish for, you might get it. Please keep it civil guys... my flame suit is on but I don't have a cry room available close by. More? When the AG is terminated for disagreeing with the POTUS, that gives me pause. While you and I might agree with either side, the undermining of the checks and balances set buy our founding father is worrisome. Also, we didn't like Obamas executive orders but we love Trumps......hmmmmmm. References about a train leaving the station in this thread is a good one, but what if we want to stop that train in the future or redirect it? Will we still be able? Trump could be the guy to make substantial changes for the positive in this country; however, his current execution of his agenda could create more havoc and ultimately undermine his work.
    I am the Living Man

Who did you think was going to pay for it, China? We have been paying for everything concerning immigrants all along. The checks, the law enforcement, the welfare, etc. Personally, just paying for the wall seems much easier to me. Cuts down on paperwork, and the murderers, and other useless dregs of society stay home. Like they say, you can pay me now, or you can pay me later, but you're going to pay me. It could cost a little, it could cost a lot, but it will cost you.

I could care less about who pays for the wall. It can be funded later in five minutes of cutting wasted government spending. Build one on our north and south borders. Call it "shovel ready jobs"
    "Never pet a burning dog"

Here's four more besides the one I assume was the AG

http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/repo...te-department/

And I think this would be fun to watch

http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/31/to...rump-nominees/

It was done before to the Republicans

Quote Originally Posted by berettabone View Post
    Who did you think was going to pay for it, China? We have been paying for everything concerning immigrants all along. The checks, the law enforcement, the welfare, etc. Personally, just paying for the wall seems much easier to me. Cuts down on paperwork, and the murderers, and other useless dregs of society stay home. Like they say, you can pay me now, or you can pay me later, but you're going to pay me. It could cost a little, it could cost a lot, but it will cost you.
    yep you got it
    I am the Living Man

Quote Originally Posted by 340pd View Post
    I could care less about who pays for the wall. It can be funded later in five minutes of cutting wasted government spending. Build one on our north and south borders. Call it "shovel ready jobs"
    agreed wholeheartedly.... hope we can find people willing to work that hard.

Ever notice that when crossing the Canadian border, it seems so much harder to leave that country than to enter? That was several years ago though
    I am the Living Man

moved? where am I
    I am the Living Man