Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun   Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Remora review

Also, I had them make me a passport holder when I was going out of the country. I use down the front of my pants. Works great and Alan didn't charge me.

I use a series 2 to pocket carry my Beretta Pico. It suffices but I'd rather have a nice leather holster to cut down on some of the bulk.
    Judging by today's left wing, looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all.

what I mean to say is ,if you have to reload, your reload is in your pocket w/holster, your CM is in your right hand; if you have to change hands to do a reload in a S.D event, this is not good IMHO.
    NRA LIFER
    IDPA BELEIVER

So I ordered a standard with partial sweatshied for my CW9 and its awesome.

After breaking in the standard for my cm9 I realized I need no clip, it won't go anywhere. The cm9 is better without any sweat shield so you can pocket carry, or put in my briefcase. But for my cw9, iwb the partial SS is sooo comfortable. I think more gun and material feels more secure.

I got my clip no clip today for my ct380. I got the sweatshield as well as the plush lining. i grabbed it out of the mailbox on the way to work this afternoon so I haven't had a chance to try it on and see how it feels. Sure looks nice and well built, and the weapon fits perfectly, but I do have a concern of how long that snap on clip will last. If I like it perhaps I will find where I like to wear it best than make that snap permanent. I already have a standard ole sticky holster if I choose to pocket carry anyway.

I have a pair of Remora holsters. One (my first) for my Bersa Thunder 380 CC and the other for my CW40. I use them for pocket carry and they work great. Can't beat the price and they do what they are built for.