Mitch Rosen   Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If you are ever in the Yuma AZ area, WOW do I have a place where you will want to GO!

Quote Originally Posted by AIRret View Post
    15 miles?!?!?! I thought you were in Gila Bend!
    Oh no, I'm about 13 miles east of Yuma, between Foothills Blvd. and Telegraph Pass, on the Yuma side of the Gila Mountains.
    Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

Holy Smokes!!! We are camped off of Foothills Blvd. in a tiny little 6 site campground.
    We discovered the range on Sunday and have been there twice. We plan to go again tomorrow (Friday) and possibly Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by AIRret View Post
    Holy Smokes!!! We are camped off of Foothills Blvd. in a tiny little 6 site campground.
    We discovered the range on Sunday and have been there twice. We plan to go again tomorrow (Friday) and possibly Monday.
    My buddy and I heading over to Wellton for a hike with my dogs about 0630. We're going to put new firing pins in his TC Contender after that. There's a good chance we head out to Adair to test it about mid morning. We like to shoot at the range between the two LE ranges (the range marked Match Masters on that .pdf). I have an older white Jeep Grand Cherokee (or we'll be in his more modern, white Toyota Tundra). If you see either of those, and you are a mind to, look for two fat old guys.
    Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

We have a white Chevy 3500 not dually, and my husband said to look for a short ugly old guy (wrong) with a much younger looking woman (wrong).
    We'll be the folks with a lot of guns!
    Looking forward to it!

Hope you guys link up. Take pictures so it will be like we're all there.

Greg must have another fat buddy, I wasn't invited.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Hubby and I had an absolutely great time with Greg and his Marine Corps buddy!!!! Greg seems to be a fine man on the forum but he is even nicer in person….and boy, can he shoot and so can his Marine corps friend.
    What a day!!! We got to talk guns, shoot guns, shoot each others guns (I'm going to have to buy more), and share great camaraderie. And Greg even gave us some more places to explore in the area. The only negative is we have to be in Phenix on Tues…. and that more forum members didn't have the same experience!
    I do believe Greg will be posting a picture or two.

I'll just sit here and wait for the pictures, I got no where I gotta be.

I'm so jealous. Had to be a blast.

Don't really look that fat in pics, you think they fit the description of two fat guys?
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I was just playing on Google Earth and found Foothills Blvd and Telegraph Pass. It can take you right down to street level, pretty cool. I scrolled around looking for two fat guys, an ugly dude and a hot gal but came up empty.
    With an address I could probably find Greg's house.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I was just playing on Google Earth and found Foothills Blvd and Telegraph Pass. It can take you right down to street level, pretty cool. I scrolled around looking for two fat guys, an ugly dude and a hot gal but came up empty.
    With an address I could probably find Greg's house.
    Because of GOOGLE earth my hubby walks around under an umbrella like a turtle. But he's shopping for an RFID blanket so he can totally disappear, from prying eyes!
    Now, your really going to be upset. Tomorrow we'll be meeting Greg at the Yuma Territorial Prison….and after we get out of jail. Greg, his wife, hubby and I will go to lunch….seriously, wish you were here.

Awww girl, I saw the dude with the umbrella. I was there.

For some unknown reason I've always wanted to see the Yuma Territorial Prison, maybe too many western movies in my youth or something but was always curious. Went through an old prison in Deer Lodge Montana. It was interesting but probably not nearly as much as Yuma.

Tomorrow will be so cool for you guys. More pictures, lots of pictures.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan