Magnum Research new   Crimsontrace   Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters

Thread: Did you know this Washingtonians

Yup.

First we had Obama, now we have Bob Ferguson. Why do attorneys feel so obligated to create laws all the time.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Yup.

First we had Obama, now we have Bob Ferguson. Why do attorneys feel so obligated to create laws all the time.
    Job security.

Yup.

Oops ! You guys are quick with the replies. I can see this working it's way south if it passes. It seems to me that state anti gun legislators are gearing up to appose any new federal pro gun legislation that passes.

Here's another one, though it doesn't effect us.But having been born and raised in NYC I keep an eye on things around there

http://ctmirror.org/2017/02/13/pisto...uke-of-malloy/

Your smack in the middle of CA and WA. Nothing good is destined for the middle.

I thought my worries were over. I was looking at an AR pistol at the last gun show and I commented that the urgency was over now that Hillary was kicked to the curb. Dude says we still got Bob Ferguson. Didn't figure a State AG could be so dangerous but apparently I was wrong.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Your smack in the middle of CA and WA. Nothing good is destined for the middle.

I thought my worries were over. I was looking at an AR pistol at the last gun show and I commented that the urgency was over now that Hillary was kicked to the curb. Dude says we still got Bob Ferguson. Didn't figure a State AG could be so dangerous but apparently I was wrong.
    An AR pistol eh ! Son bought one. We took it down to the range. He shot 10 rnds. out of it. Next day he put it up for sale.

Well I'm glad I didn't bring it home. I'm really not an AR kind of guy until they tell me I can't have one.

I wasn't an SKS guy until they threatened to ban them when wet Willy was running, so I bought some.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

The muzzle flash out of the bird cage was too much. And the muzzle blast / concussion and noise was too loud. But that was OHO