Xssights   Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A picture (well... 4 really) is worth a lot of words.

New Hampshire, Maine, Texas, Louisiana, Germany, England, Massachusetts, Idaho

Roses are red.
    Violets are blue.
    I'm Schizophrenic,
    and I am too!

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Well I have the pretend people, there's Melvin that lives in my shirt pocket, a few that just hang out in my head, don't know what they look like but they are nice to talk to.
    At least your friend is not a volley ball named Wilson…..like the movie with Tom Hanks

Yeah how silly is that. I do have one shoe Adidas that speaks to me, I think the other ran away, wasn't a good match I guess.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Sorry to revive such an old thread but I use something similar slugnutty. I have a bit of a spare tire......lol and I HATE having a magazine jab me in my jiggly bits all day. After searching high and low I found a horizontal mag pouch that works great with 1.5 inch wide gun belts. Its a Safariland 123. https://www.safariland.com/products/...11v52nw571aqp9

I have multiple sizes and the size for the leatherman knife fits the Kahr 9mm 7 round perfect. It also works on 6 round but it is hard to pull the mag out. These are not as fast to get to as the retention based vertical mag pouches but hey at least I have the ammo on me if need be and my rib cage doesn't hurt at the end of the day.

New Hampshire, Maine, Texas, Louisiana, Germany, England, Massachusetts, Idaho

Updating the pictures, as photobucket threw in the towel.

With regard to the question, “What if someone asks to borrow your knife?”, I have a similar “mag case”, and keep my Kershaw Shallot inside my waistband behind the mag case, with the belt clip between my pants and belt. If anyone has asked, a quick grab produces the knife from the exact same area as the mag cas, and no one has ever asked a follow up question. You could even pull the tab on the Leatherman case to activate the sound of Velcro prior to lifting the knife out of your waist band. Using a Leatherman case will make most people assume the metal they see is a Leatherman, or a silver knife, IMO.

-Wlf