Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun

Thread: New Baby DE III .45.... and a question

Default New Baby DE III .45.... and a question

Fell in love with a Baby DE this week and brought it home. Had no idea they made these steel pistols.

While cleaning everything, I of course drop the trigger safety and spring....and the spring is now in the 4th dimension where all springs and detents go to orbit the cosmos. After spending hours pretending to be CSI New Jersey, I gave up.

Does anyone have luck getting small parts from Mag Res? I'm gonna call them tomorrow. I don't see any aftermarket springs for Baby DE's out there...am I wrong?

(was gonna post a pic but I don't have rights yet to that ? First time on this forum, as it's my first DE)

bob

Never give up the search. Consider it a personal challenge. It will be in the most likely place you can imagine.

I console myself with the truism that everything has to be someplace. Am I right? Although that doesn't really help much in matters such as this. I've been there many many times myself.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."