CrossBreed Holsters   Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop   Xssights

Thread: Just LOST My Flawless CW380 (and got it back...)

Default Just LOST My Flawless CW380 (and got it back...)

Oh man... I just LOST my flawless CW380...................

[Click HERE for an older posting I made about it, with all the upgrades done to it as well.]

Well, actually...

My son-in-law -- who I just learned is going to become a new Dad in September (which will make me, gulp -- a Grandfather!!!) -- had decided that HE needed it to protect my darling daughter more than I needed it.

So given the recent awesome news, I said OK...

Truth is, he is skinnier than me, so he'll carry the Kahr 380 in warm weather, and his PM9 (which, as it turns out, he also bought from me...) in colder weather.

I'm not as skinny as he is, so I'll carry my Kahr P9 Covert in warm weather and my SIG P239 in colder weather.

He shoots it well too, as he put 5 shots into 1 ragged hole from 10 yards while at the range the other day... Better than I could do.

So I lost a gun -- but will gain a grandchild!!!
    Well OK, I did get some ca$h too...

Tight groups!

Old No7
    Last edited by Old No7; 09-22-2017 at 01:25 PM.
    "Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH

Grandkids are awesome. Worth any price.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Nice story. You still are down a pistol and the cash? Well, you can bet that will be spent on the grandchild. It's a good loss over all though for the gain you will receive. Congratulations by the way.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Well, congrats are in order all the way around.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

New Hampshire, Maine, Texas, Louisiana, Germany, England, Massachusetts, Idaho

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Grandkids are awesome. Worth any price.
    No finer words....

You will quickly find out the truth in the bumper sticker that says, "If I had known grandkids were this much fun, I'd have had them first!" Congratulations.

Congratulations! Grandkids are great - glad to see them come, glad to see them go.
    I have four ranging in age from 6 to 24.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

GREAT NEWS!!!!

My darling little granddaughter was born 3.5 weeks ago -- 4 weeks early -- but she and my daughter are both healthy, and we were blessed with no need for a NICU stay by the little one.

AND.........

My son-in-law handed me back the 380, saying that he'll use the PM9 (that I sold him years ago) both summer & winter when he carries.

This works out really well for me -- as I had recently sold off the P9 Covert after finally finding a nice K9 that I've always wanted. The l'il 380 will carry a few places where the larger & heavier K9 would work OK, but be somewhat challenging...

So now I've got a summer Kahr, a fall-winter-spring Kahr -- and a beautiful & healthy little baby granddaughter.

Life is great!!!

Old No7
    "Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH

Congratulations!!! Being a grandparent is a real BLESSING……we have 4.

You don't look old enough to be a grandma MB. I felt a little like a cradle robber.

Congrats on the granddaughter Old No7. My granddaughter just turned 2 couple weeks ago. Had her trying on a Chipmunk 22 for size but she's still a little short on the arms. Grandson will be one in November or December, he's got a ways to go yet. Has to be at least standing on his own before we get shooting.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."