Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Magguts for CM9 series?

Default Magguts for CM9 series?

Did the Magguts company ever produce a +1 spring & follower for the PM9/CM9 series?
    The +1 really puts my CW380 into a league of its own compared to the 380 competition. I was hoping they made one or used to make one for the 9mm series? I noticed the Glock 43 and other slim 9s are being offered.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I sent an email to Magguts asking this very question on 5/25/2016. Their response was "We definitely plan to make a conversion for the Kahr 9’s once we clear a few other projects." No timeline was given. I can't find the email but I also asked them basically the same question back in 2015 and got basically the same answer then. I encourage anyone who is interested to go here and click on the form to request they make a conversion for the Kahr 9mm pistols.

[QUOTE=bbjwho;384128]Did the Magguts company ever produce a +1 spring & follower for the PM9/CM9 series?
    The +1 really puts my CW380 into a league of its own compared to the 380 competition. I was hoping they made one or used to make one for the 9mm series? I noticed the Glock 43 and other slim 9s are being offered.

Lakeline LLC makes a plus one extension. Not sure if that would suit your needs?

https://lakelinellc.com/shop/1-magazine-base-kahr-9mm/

I just sent my email to Magguts, hope they come up with it soon!!

The Lakeline product actually makes the mag longer; the Mag-guts does not.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Forgot to mention: Mag-guts has a combination product that adds two (!) rounds to the 9mm Shield mag.

it sounds like bbjwho is looking for a +1 MAG SPRING and follower; wolff makes a % (?) stronger mag spring then stock for Kahrs; mostly I've used the stock follower whenever I gone to stronger mag springs.

NRA LIFER

IDPA BELEIVER

Quote Originally Posted by zredwire View Post
    I sent an email to Magguts asking this very question on 5/25/2016. Their response was "We definitely plan to make a conversion for the Kahr 9’s once we clear a few other projects." No timeline was given. I can't find the email but I also asked them basically the same question back in 2015 and got basically the same answer then. I encourage anyone who is interested to go here and click on the form to request they make a conversion for the Kahr 9mm pistols.
    request sent. Kahr magazines seem to be scarce or not even carried by most stores. I would think this would be profitable for MagGuts to manufacture for the 9mm 6 round magazine.

I just got a reply from Magguts:

While we are planning on offering a conversion for the Kahr 9mm applications, it will likely be a while. We will add you to a list of interested customers to be contacted when they are available.

Thanks for the input.

MagGuts Support

Quote Originally Posted by LeeTn View Post
    Forgot to mention: Mag-guts has a combination product that adds two (!) rounds to the 9mm Shield mag.

I just installed 2 sets in two of the Shield 7 round magazines and they run like a champ! They add a little bit of length to the magazine but it's still 1/4" shorter than the stock 8 rounder! I suggest a magazine loader otherwise that last round is a bear to put in by hand! Also did 2 magazines for my new ct380 and they work like a charm! So my Shield holds 10 rounds and my ct380 holds 9 total!