CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun Shop   Crimsontrace
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Magguts for CM9 series?

a mag loader is nice but I learned quick that they can be ahassle tdo fokk with, so I just load my mags two rounds short for range use. No big deal to load one time for carry with defense ammo. I normally have two or three mags, so I just leaave the carry mag loaded with defense ammo. also cuts down on wasting of ammo do for range use. Just sayin
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

if anyone here has a G43, definitely buy the Tran tactical 1 round extension. believe it or not, there might be a quarter inch more grip and that is all. A well made machined extension..Just sayin
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

I have MagGuts kits in both a P380 and a Glock 42. Admittedly they are very expensive for what they are, but they definitely work as advertised. In my P380 they actually improved feed reliability and allow me to slingshot the slide, something I couldn't do when using the factory mag followers.

I just filled out the request form. This would be awesome.

I submitted my request a Couple of years ago, and am still waiting for it. In the meantime, I am switching my go-to CCW to Glock 43 with Magguts, which has been working flawlessly.

Quote Originally Posted by 1stnamebassist View Post
    I just installed 2 sets in two of the Shield 7 round magazines and they run like a champ! They add a little bit of length to the magazine but it's still 1/4" shorter than the stock 8 rounder! I suggest a magazine loader otherwise that last round is a bear to put in by hand! Also did 2 magazines for my new ct380 and they work like a charm! So my Shield holds 10 rounds and my ct380 holds 9 total!
    and the shield is still heavier than the G26 and holds less rounds.. not a fan of the shield for sure

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post
    a mag loader is nice but I learned quick that they can be ahassle tdo fokk with, so I just load my mags two rounds short for range use. No big deal to load one time for carry with defense ammo. I normally have two or three mags, so I just leaave the carry mag loaded with defense ammo. also cuts down on wasting of ammo do for range use. Just sayin
    yes sir, bought the TTI plus one when they first came out, absolutley love it with the 43... hmmm, wonder if maguts plus the TTI extension would work together?? making it 9 rounds and still lighter and smaller than a shield😁
    RIP Muggsy

I changed the follower and spring for my CM45. in post, http://www.kahrtalk.com/showthread.p...ication/page17
    I have no idea if it would work on all the Kahrs.
    I also need to live fire all of them. the ones in the other post at $19 for both pieces. you can find lower prices on Ebay.

I had some in my old comp. mags. so I did not have to buy anything.