Tommy Gun Shop   Xssights   Crimsontrace   Kahr Shop
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: P380 Break-in FTF almost every magazine 100 rounds

Quote Originally Posted by 1stnamebassist View Post
    I don't have a p380 or cw380, but I do have the excellent ct380. I had a few issues in the beginning but all is well now. As far as Magguts, I have 2 magazines with them installed with at least 100 rounds through each magazine with no issues. Plus its nice having 8 plus 1 in a weapon I can toss in a sticky holster in my back pocket and feel confident it will go bang when and if it's needed.

I've always wanted to handle a CT380 and see if it might be something worth buying, but alas not a single gun shop in my state has ever carried one that I can tell.

I was fortunate to run into one to handle before I purchased mine. I had been looking for that gun specifically to try, but the shop wanted 400.00 for it so it was a no go. I found mine at an online site for around 310.00 and a local dealer who charged 20.00 for a transfer, so that's how I got mine. I saw one online recently for about 275.00 which is an excellent price. I believe mine was money well spent. Even though I invested in the Magguts, Lakeline striker and Galloway spring kit, I find it was worth it for the extra reliability, capacity and excellent trigger on an already excellent weapon. Plus I can wrap 3 fingers around the grip and pocket carry with no issues. Whats their not to love?!

i just picked up a new P380 on thursday, and by friday i ran 200+ rounds through it of various types (including federal) with not one failure to feed.
    alternated between 3 magazines (stock 6 shot, stock 7 shot extended, and magguts 6 shot conversion to 7 shot) and they all fed fine.
    only issue i had were a few failures to keep the slide back.

dont know if this is normal or not, but i too delayed buying it due to the negative posts, but so far i love it!

Quote Originally Posted by 1stnamebassist View Post
    Even though I invested in the Magguts, Lakeline striker and Galloway spring kit, I find it was worth it for the extra reliability, capacity and excellent trigger on an already excellent weapon.
    Galloway​'s aftermarket parts are interesting especially their trigger kit for the BodyGuard 380.

You mentioned a Galloway spring kit for the CT380 or for my CW380. I did not see these Kahr models listed in their spring selections. Can you provide a link?

Thanks.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk