Xssights   Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new   Crimsontrace
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CZ Question

I think the PCR is on my first CZ pistol watch list. It's spoken very highly of.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by eligius View Post
    ...but I like mine 75 D PCR.
    For an everyday all around CZ I'd bet that is the best. If you see one jump on it because I think that they don't last long. I wish my C-100 had the "D" then it would be perfect.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

I have a CZ PO1 & A CZ 83. MY lesson is if you find one, jump on it because they are keeper weapons!

CZ has a new striker fired pistol, the P-10 that is 15 + 1. It's suppose to retail for just under $500.
    The really cool thing about this gun is the trigger, and I quote (Guns & Ammo special collector'e edition 2017)
    "CZ has figured out how to produce a truly outstanding trigger. There are two reasons I believe the P-10 trigger is so good. The first reason is that the trigger bar of a standard striker pistol has been replaced by a stirrup stele that's reminiscent of the 1911. The stirrup allows the trigger to move straight to the rear, which is a big deal because most striker trigger bars move along one side of the frame, making the trigger bear to one side rather than straight back. You can see this when dry-firing other striker pistols.
    If you have one, make sure the pistol is unloaded - double -check that it is empty and then aim at a blank wall, focusing on the front sight. Press the trigger slowly. As the trigger bar compresses and the striker is released, you will see the front sight bounce from one side to the other regardless of how perfect your press is. With the stirrup-style trigger bar, or trigger bow as it is called in the 1911, this does not happen. The force applied to the trigger is distributed straight back….this allows for a much cleaner trigger break, allowing the shot to be placed more accurately." The article was by Jeremy Stafford.
    The trigger is about 4.5 pounds, which is pretty light for a striker fired gun with no safety.
    I haven't seen one yet in a GS or show but I'm anxious to get it into my hands and check it out!!

Well consider the waters muddied. I want to see that one too. The trigger bow idea is super. And in a world of insanity, makes perfect sense.

I'll be looking.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I have the P-09 in forty. Excellent pistol. Feel the recoil a lot more than I do with my 9mm Phantom. Accurate as can be. Paid $400+tax. The gun shop owner threw in a 3rd magazine. Never plan on selling the Phantom but the P-09 could go in the right trade. That doesn't mean I don't like it though.