Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Walking Dead Man

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    So you think I'm officially curmudgeonly? Should I be depressed or celebrate another mile stone which I guess is better than a Gall Stone or a Kidney Stone.

Yeah I think I'm curmudgeounly too. Don't tell AIRRet. My rep and all don't cha know.
    Well...if you actually think you needs to ask....ask the Violets. Hahaha....
    NRA Benefactor

i don't ask violets nothing anymore, they never once give me an answer that i like.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

New Hampshire, Maine, Texas, Louisiana, Germany, England, Massachusetts, Idaho

SPECTACULAR new!
    God has a plan for you and you have not completed His work yet.
    Wonderful news.

And if you'll allow me this one vulgarity - **** Cancer

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    i don't ask violets nothing anymore, they never once give me an answer that i like.
    Curmudgeon!
    NRA Benefactor

Whats that post about?! Cant figure it out! or maybe its because my meds that i'm now on? i noticed they impair my thinking and focus. gonna search if that's true on some pharmacy reviews or something. sorry if anything.
    Last edited by Regave; 12-06-2017 at 10:55 AM.

itxi,
    You are Blessed and LUCKY…….maybe you should go to Vegas!!!!

I'm so happy for you!

This year...best Christmas gift ever! I've been given both my life and my health back!

A year ago....diagnostics, blood draw cancer tumor markers and CT scans, plus how utterly crappy ugly I felt had me at "Time to start diggin' your own grave, boy. And you better be ta hurryin' up about it."

Now, this past week....Blood tumor markers down 99.9% to within range of a normal, non-cancer person and new CT scan reports near complete resolution of all liver mestastes and primary, pancreatic tumor down from the size of a rock to that of a stone.

By all rights I should already be in the ground or at least be getting ready for it. That I'm not only not that but apparently perfectly healthy for now is kinda insane. Not completey unheard of but my doc's are regarding me as a seriously anomalous medical curiosity, in a good way for a change.

In not necessarily equal parts, what I have to thank for this is.....Excellent medical care, My own from the beginning "Bring it on!" attitude, and Luck of the draw.

So, there you have it. Merry Christmas To All And To All A Good Night...

-- Don
    NRA Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by ltxi View Post
    This year...best Christmas gift ever! I've been given both my life and my health back!

A year ago....diagnostics, blood draw cancer tumor markers and CT scans, plus how utterly crappy ugly I felt had me at "Time to start diggin' your own grave, boy. And you better be ta hurryin' up about it."

Now, this past week....Blood tumor markers down 99.9% to within range of a normal, non-cancer person and new CT scan reports near complete resolution of all liver mestastes and primary, pancreatic tumor down from the size of a rock to that of a stone.

By all rights I should already be in the ground or at least be getting ready for it. That I'm not only not that but apparently perfectly healthy for now is kinda insane. Not completey unheard of but my doc's are regarding me as a seriously anomalous medical curiosity, in a good way for a change.

In not necessarily equal parts, what I have to thank for this is.....Excellent medical care, My own from the beginning "Bring it on!" attitude, and Luck of the draw.

-- Don
    ***'n A right on!! So glad to hear this news. Havent been on the board in a long time but this news at this time of the year is so wonderful to hear. G-d bless you and keep on blessing you. What a great Christmas gift.
    I am the Living Man

Quote Originally Posted by ltxi View Post

-- Don
    Awesome and amazing!
    Merry Christmas.
    Sent from the ethers by magic.
    Archeologists have discovered that ancient people loved to drink from broken cups.

Health and happiness, the best gift the season can bring. God Bless Sir and enjoy the day!
    I was once asked if I was "a paranoid for carrying my Kahr".
    "Nope" I said, "just prepared".
    " prepared for what" he asked?
    "more stuff than you are"
    God Bless our Troups!