I haven't been around lately, but that will be changing now that I'm feeling half ass normal again.

Took really sick a bit over three months ago with what presented and was first being treated as a nasty gastrointestinal virus. It eventually became evident there was something else/a lot more wrong. Further investigation resulted in a diagnosis of pancreatic cancer, metastasized to the liver...stage IV and inoperable. By the time it was biopsy confirmed and I got into treatment I was in rather rough shape, after two plus months of being continually quite sick. But, short version, I've responded very well to the chemo treatments....started them a month and a half back....and I'm close to feeling pretty normal. Long term prognosis is, of course, Dead Me and I'm good with that. Especially so as it appears I'm most likely able to look forward to at least a year and a half of a perfectly functional, almost normal life. That would get me through the end of summer and my road tripping travel season of 2018 with a high/acceptable to me quality of life....excellent! Then, not interested in the least in dragging this out to the ugly bitter end, when I stop responding to chemo and life quality drops below my/an acceptable threshold I'll just call it a life and off myself.

Anyway....gives you guys something to look forward to. Until then you'll just have to continue to put up with my usual obnoxious self.