Tommy Gun Shop   Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Walking Dead Man

Prayers sent asking GOD to heal Itxi.
    Since this is Holy Week it is a good time for all of us to reflect on our spiritual condition as mentioned by Bawana, we will all die unless we are living when the end times happens.

I can't believe I just saw this thread!

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family. I have had in my mind that if/when I find myself in your situation I plan on doing exactly what you are doing, almost exactly the same. I watched my mother and little brother waste away due to cancer and my mother-in-law has been battling it for the last 6 years and is coming to the end. So I understand fight your arse off until hope is all but gone, then live your last days the way YOU want as long as you are "comfortable". I can't say I could pull the plug on myself but I can make sure I have the painkillers so there is no pain.

That being said, you know I'm only about 2 hours away from you. I'll echo what Bwanana has already said, if you need anything just give me a holler. And believe it or not, our pasts are fairly similar, though separated by about 20 years.

Great mini biography, Don! A year ago, my younger brother, 56, and a DO, basically dropped dead of a heart attack. One never knows when their number is up. I thank you for devoting your life to defending our freedom. Hopefully, you're around for good while, we'll pray for that. We have some extremely cool dudes on here, makes it the best forum period!
    Remember Muggsy. RIP Salty Dog. And the Tman

Good to hear you're doing better than expected. The Air Farce sure does put out some tough old birds - some of 'em are even Colonels.

Sending good thoughts that you can take your sweetheart on many more trips back to her coastal roots.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Good thoughts and sincere prayer to you my friend.....Hang in there and keep on posting how you are doing....God Bless You and thank you for your service to our country.....

An update for anyone who gives a rat's ass.

After only three months/cycles of chemo treatment...pancreatic mass has shrunk by 36%, tumor cancer markers are down 86%, my weight's back up from a deathly 160 to an I'm happy with it 187 pounds, and other than right after treatment I'm feeling about 95% normal. That's about a 3 sigma positive response....so far.

So it appears I ain't gonna croak fer awhile yet....and I'm beginning feel a lot like Chicken Little.
    NRA Benefactor

That's awesome!

Dave

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Excellent news

That is good to hear!
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

I'd like to go on record to all parties present. I definitely give a rat's ass.

Are we allowed to say that? I want to continue to hear good reports many years down the road.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."