Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new   Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Walking Dead Man

Ditto.

I think you're allowed to say most anything, Bawanna! Diplomatic immunity, or something like that. And we echo your sentiments.
    Remember Muggsy. RIP Salty Dog. And the Tman

Even I can't get past the word police. I never been out of the country so I probably don't qualify as a diplomat but immunity must be a nice thing.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Don't even think about the "chicken little" thing. I don't know anyone who would react any differently. What is important is the prognosis is excellent. You will be around for a long time yet. (Have to admit I don't know anything about rat's asses.)

I like to think I'm somewhat of an authority on rat's asses. If you have any questions feel free to ask them.
    I don't know much about much but I got rat's asses covered.

Now if you want to know about sheep, Jocko is your man.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by ltxi View Post
    An update for anyone who gives a rat's ass.

After only three months/cycles of chemo treatment...pancreatic mass has shrunk by 36%, tumor cancer markers are down 86%, my weight's back up from a deathly 160 to an I'm happy with it 187 pounds, and other than right after treatment I'm feeling about 95% normal. That's about a 3 sigma positive response....so far.

So it appears I ain't gonna croak fer awhile yet....and I'm beginning feel a lot like Chicken Little.
    Great to hear that, ltxi!

Ltxi:

Glad to hear that you are doing well. What chemical is your Chemotherapist giving to you?
    They gave me Gemzar after Pancreatic CA surgery and a year after finishing chemotherapy I am still showing 'clean' scans.
    I have a pretty good idea what you are going through- keep up the good fight and God bless.

-steve
    -NRA Life Member

-It isn’t Islamophobia when they really ARE trying to kill you!

-Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property.
    Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.
    -Thomas Paine

Quote Originally Posted by sas PM9 View Post
    Ltxi:

Glad to hear that you are doing well. What chemical is your Chemotherapist giving to you?
    They gave me Gemzar after Pancreatic CA surgery and a year after finishing chemotherapy I am still showing 'clean' scans.
    I have a pretty good idea what you are going through- keep up the good fight and God bless.

-steve
    Abraxane and gemctibane. Seems to be working quite well at the moment, obviously.
    NRA Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by ltxi View Post
    Abraxane and gemctibane. Seems to be working quite well at the moment, obviously.
    Ltxi:

Gemzar is the same thing as gemcitabine. And they added the Abraxane to you. You are getting the double whammy; keep up the good work- it is wonderful to have it work so well on you. When I was in the thick of it, I didn't really want to dwell on it- it was just what I had to do to survive.
    Best of luck, keep us informed.
    -steve
    -NRA Life Member

-It isn’t Islamophobia when they really ARE trying to kill you!

-Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property.
    Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.
    -Thomas Paine

In Maine on vacation at the moment. First of three road trips this summer/travel season. Been off chemo for just over two weeks so far, for the trip, and feeling fantastic. Also discovered I can vacation drink beer! I'd been off alcohol for six months and will continue to stay off it under normal circumstances, but for today and the next two weeks..... This be so great, especially 'cause I gots to stop by an' visit my sister on the way back home and I haven't been able to take her sober for well over 20 years now.
    NRA Benefactor