CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun   Mitch Rosen
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Same/Same vs Differnet

Quote Originally Posted by AIRret View Post
    Hubby has one of these and it's his everyday carry. It's a very nice gun, but for me it wouldn't work. Guns with humps don't fit my hand, nor do they point naturally!
    I agree, what fits best for YOU, is the critical factor. I wouldn't be able to tell you which that is...
    My New Web Store!
    www.teampython.com
    __________________________________________________ _____
    The loudest sound in the world is a “click” when you need a “bang.”

Quote Originally Posted by downtownv View Post
    I agree, what fits best for YOU, is the critical factor. I wouldn't be able to tell you which that is...
    Well, the kahrs fit well, so do my CZ's, and my one 1911 is great. My convict also removed the bump from the back of my Springfield Xdm (5.2 in barrel 45) and I shoot that with no issues. I also have a Glock 19 with a grip reductions and a 1911 angle…..Sooooo I'm not gunless, but it's also interesting to check out other firearms.

Cool Hk Rules the Day

Barth, it is what it is.
    I must say that I like the trigger on the P30 SK and if I take my time with shots I do fairly well, but in my mind that would go out the window in a self defense situation.
    The the grip on the P2000SK really looks interesting, I'll have to get one in my hands.
    Thanks

I don't think I'll be buying a handgun for a while. Instead I'll be saving my pennies for the optics I want on my very new (2 weeks ago?) CZ scorpion carbine.
    What a fun gun!!!! Of course it's not meant to be a long range shooter, but for close quarters it amazing.

Love my P2000SK and think you will like it a lot
    Super soft shooting and very accurate (Mine is 40 S&W).
    Have had serious thoughts about a Scorpion.
    But I'm a Hk guy LOL and went with the much more expensive Hk SP5K.
    No experience with optics as I always run iron sights.
    Looking forward to your Range Report with the optic enhanced Scorpion.

My Hk SP5K
    It's a bullseye punching Wamma Jamma.
    Last edited by Barth; 03-18-2017 at 05:28 PM.

The Hk SP5k is very cool, and Hk doesn't make junk!

I've shot the CZ scorpion 9mm carbine twice and am very impressed with the accuracy. It's no Daniel Defense M4, but that's not what this gun was built for.

Next to 22, 9mm is the cheapest round to shoot, and the carbine is a great close quarters gun.

When shooting paper plates with red stickers it's amazing to see the difference in the shape of the hole a 9mm makes coming out of a 4" handgun barrel vs. a 16"
    carbine….handgun = nice neat holes, carbine = a larger and more jagged hole, and I was NOT shooting hollow points

The iron sites are fine out to 50 yards for me, but beyond that my eye site is not good enough… therefore i will put some type of optics on the gun.
    I'm not is a big rush to get the optics immediately. We want to shop, and study what's out there before we make the choice.

Well, the kahrs fit well, so do my CZ's, and my one 1911 is great. My convict also removed the bump from the back of my Springfield Xdm (5.2 in barrel 45) and I shoot that with no issues. I also have a Glock 19 with a grip reductions and a 1911 angle…..Sooooo I'm not gunless, but it's also interesting to check out other firearms.
    Please say hi to your convict for us!

Speaking of CZs and of the 1911 grip angle......

Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>