Tommy Gun   Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop   Mitch Rosen
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: K40 smashes lip of bullet case?!

I just purchased HST's in .40 cal. for 21.99 a bx. of 50. $11 shipping. Target Sports USA.

Ya i feel sometimes like I hawk too much for products and links but I just do it for the companies I like and use..just got 15 boxes of that violet 40 and 10 boxes of blazer 380 for under 3 shipped to Midwest. I liked the k40 trigger from the first pull but now I'm starting to get consistent..nothing like 750 rounds to get me some of the way there.

My K40 does that, as does my E9 and K9. It just adds a little Kahr character to your brass. Makes it easier to id at the range. I'll reload these with out hesitation.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Good to know, thanks Scrambler!

my thought the brass is hitting the top of the ejection side of the bbl on the right side. If its brass they are still reloadable, seen this before on utter semi's . glad its in the 40's ore than the 9's as I don't see that on any f my 9mm kahrs, course again i don't reload any ore, I can buy federal 9mm fmj from wal mart for 8.95 with my wifes discunt, so I don't even think of reloading. what u might want to keep a eye on is the next time you shoot hot defense ammo, look at that brass casing and see if it is the same. Hot ammo will eject differently so it migtht even be OK. Just sayin
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post
    my thought the brass is hitting the top of the ejection side of the bbl on the right side. If its brass they are still reloadable, seen this before on utter semi's . glad its in the 40's ore than the 9's as I don't see that on any f my 9mm kahrs, course again i don't reload any ore, I can buy federal 9mm fmj from wal mart for 8.95 with my wifes discunt, so I don't even think of reloading. what u might want to keep a eye on is the next time you shoot hot defense ammo, look at that brass casing and see if it is the same. Hot ammo will eject differently so it migtht even be OK. Just sayin

I had a bad ass dream last nite. I dreamed I sent Bawanna my engraved Model 60 with his pink finshed grips on it as a gift!!!! Once I sobered up, I had a good laugh!!!!!
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

You need to lay off the firewater there Jocko.. I'll see if I can get a sequel to that dream myself tonight, I've had some weird bad dreams lately too.
    Maybe it's an omen.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

You may be right about the bullets Jocko. I'll shoot some hotter rounds through it, see if the mash marks are similar.

My MK does the same thing with 115 gr................................................ .....

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    You need to lay off the firewater there Jocko.. I'll see if I can get a sequel to that dream myself tonight, I've had some weird bad dreams lately too.
    Maybe it's an omen.
    yes BOSS MAN!!!

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY