Guy's/Gal's

I have been a member here for a while, but never visit this site very much. Really the reason is that Kahr does not make a Pistol that really holds my fancy. I am not saying they are not good pistols. because they are know for their excellence, I just must have different tastes.

Anyway now to the talk part. I have always been interested in the CZ75B but I latterly have never seen one on the shelf at any of my LGS when looking for one. I started to order the Baby Eagle once but was talked out of it by my LGS employee because of my smaller hands. Length of pull was the question and he thought that for me it might be a little to big. I do a lot of business with them, so we talk a lot. Anyway I cancelled the order.

I was in the LGS the other day and low and behold they had a 40 cal. Baby Eagle on the shelf used. I had him get it out for me and it just felt really good in my hand. It was an older one that did not have the rail on the bottom of the dust cover. After debating about buying it in 40 Cal, I asked if he could get me a new Baby Eagle in 9mm steel framed FS. He checked and did find one. It is now on it's way to me. It should be in next week on Tuesday. I am very excited about this pistol. I really like the fact that it has a full length dust cover with rails, (un-like the polymer frame ones with out the full length rails) and also the rail under the barrel. Looking forward, I have been watching videos on the CZ 75B for a long time and these look like they are even improved on over the CZ's. I really also like the slide mounted Safety/De-cocker which is why I bought this over the CZ also.

SO now I should be on this site a lot more in the future and hope to learn about this pistol as I read all I can find on it.

Thanks for listening to my babble.