Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun Shop   Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Baby Eagle lll

Grip is thin but it makes up for it at the rear. I wish they would have left it like the CZ and Jericho, where the grip frame was the rear of the grip. Btter ;ength pf pull for smaller hands that way.

MR sounded likethey only had what came on the pistol, which is why I am looking aftermarket for an adj rear.

And yes to your other point, I find this trigger to be as smooth as it gets, but I have bigger hands so I wonder if it could be tricky in DA for small hand.

Well Guy's/Gal's

The Baby Eagle shooting Low Right really bothered me. I did get the front sight adjusted so it shot straight left to right but still shot low like I already said. Another thing that bothered me was the grip. I would have preferred the grip frame was the back of the grip and the grip did not wrap all the way around.

It bothered me that the sight was off and the grip so much that I just decided it was best to trade it back in on a CZ75 SP-01 Tactical. The dealers are out of them right now but I put one on order and it is already paid for. Now just the weight. Hopefully Magnum Research will get the Baby Eagle worked out on the low right shooting.

Good Luck to you all.
    Last edited by jstanfield103; 04-22-2017 at 04:48 AM.

***CZ75 SP-01 Tactical***

now thats cool right there.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Good choice.

Good luck!

Thanks guy's

That was a fast turn-around - from about 3/31 till 4/17.

Years ago, I almost bought a CZ-75. Unfortunately the double-action trigger pull was too long for me. Instead I bought a CZ-83. I also bought a Baby Eagle II several years ago - steel frame, mid-length barrel. I'll probably buy a Baby Eagle III when my daughter finishes school and lets me spend some of my money on myself.