It's always been a bit of a mystery to me as to why I shoot my Kahr pistols so well. Obviously, they've all got that buttery smooth trigger that so many of us enjoy.

Really no stacking, just a very smooth, long pull to a sudden break. I think it forces me to have better trigger discipline. Obviously, really good trigger discipline is probably gonna go out the window if faced by an adrenaline charged defensive situation, but still....

I've never bothered to break out my Lyman digital trigger pull scale on my Kahrs, as one can't easily do a whole heck of a lot of modification on them. Other than some polishing, they are what they are, and they're just fine with me. I just had my trigger gauge set up, and decided just for grins to test a few of my smaller carry pistols on it. I've done some significant trigger work on my Glock 43, and I'm currently working on my Tristar C-100.

I'm pretty shocked at the results, and just had to share some of the few I tested. These triggers are all box stock, with the exception of the Glock 43 - did that one about a year ago...

Six pull average.

Glock 43 = 4lb, 1/2 oz (no appendix carry for you!)
Kahr CM9 = 5lb, 2oz
Kahr MK9 = 4lb, 11oz
S&W Bodyguard 380 = 7lb, 4oz (surprisingly lighter than it feels)
Kahr CW380 = 4lb, 8oz (woohoo!!!)

I was so surprised how light the Kahr triggers were, I dug out my old Timney trigger gauge, and got pretty much the same results. Look at that tiny CW380 - amazing little bugger!