Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop

Thread: Kalifornia AW registration question

Default Kalifornia AW registration question

I will be making my AR featureless to comply with the new laws....my question is how does Kali know I did that?

I cannot find that info in my searches. Seems I am a felon if I do not make it featureless and do not register it as an AW. SO how does Kali know I complied?

Anyone?
    I am the Living Man

You might have better luck getting your question answered on AR15.com.

Kali really doesn't know who did/didn't comply. It just puts the fear of getting caught (confiscation, fine, time) on everyone owning an AW. I doubt they are going to send LE to the home of every AW owner to check. I doubt that your local LE is going to camp out at all the local ranges looking for violators. If you didn't comply, you'll just have to be very careful where you shoot. The old saying applies: "Rules are made to be broken. Don't get caught." The same goes for "feel good" laws.
    Life member - NRA
    Life member - CA Rifle & Pistol Assn.
    SW desert rat

Quote Originally Posted by marshal kane View Post
    Kali really doesn't know who did/didn't comply. It just puts the fear of getting caught (confiscation, fine, time) on everyone owning an AW. I doubt they are going to send LE to the home of every AW owner to check. I doubt that your local LE is going to camp out at all the local ranges looking for violators. If you didn't comply, you'll just have to be very careful where you shoot. The old saying applies: "Rules are made to be broken. Don't get caught." The same goes for "feel good" laws.
    exactly what I thought it was gonna be. Thanks for confirming this.
    I am the Living Man

Featureless, just the sound of it leaves you feeling kinda empty, huh?
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

These new anti-auto rifle laws have no funding and LE won't enforce them outside of the liberal enclaves.

If you want to use your rifle at a public range, make it a single shot. It's easy to convert back to semi auto when you get home and clean it.
    "Love Your Neighbor as Yourself" - Jesus
    "Don't Tread on Me" - The 1775 Gadsden Flag
    "No Stronger Retrograde Force Exists in the World" - Winston Churchill re:Islam