Kahr Shop   Xssights   Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cm9 questions?

Just a recap, im now at the 160 round mark and my last 3 magazines fired didnt have any hiccups. Maybe i really did just need the break in period. Hoping to do some more shooting on easter sunday so hopefully she continues to run good!

Quote Originally Posted by berettabone View Post
    I would suggest that you use 124 gr. or 147 gr. at least until break in is over. Your recoil spring needs to take a set. I have never had a problem with Critical Defense, and actually the bullet shape tends to work better than your average bear.
    Agree with the 124 or 147gr.... I was running 115gr made the switch and I can tell a difference in the way the gun fires. It just feel smoother. Anyway about the magz, I bought 3 extra and never had this issue with any of them. BUT I did clean them with CLP. I sprayed CLP on a rag, wiped the inside and outside of the magz out before I used them. Not sure if this might have prevented the potential last round FTF issue or not, but I do this with all my new magz.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyMaker_45 View Post
    Just a recap, im now at the 160 round mark and my last 3 magazines fired didnt have any hiccups. Maybe i really did just need the break in period. Hoping to do some more shooting on easter sunday so hopefully she continues to run good!
    I won't comment on springs, extractors, and other moving parts. I will say that I have four Kahrs and of the four, two were flawless out of the box and two became that way somewhere between 150-200 rounds, as yours appears to be doing. Run the full 200 rounds (or more) with recommended, quality ammo, and then evaluate. My money's on the bet that you'll have seen the last of your issues.