Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun Shop   Xssights   Crimsontrace
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Confessional

My problem is sell a gun, we need a new washing machine or a transmission rebuild an I don't get a new gun.

I'm way beyond they don't all nearly fit in the safe, the solution is a second or bigger safe right?

Hmmm?
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I've never saved up enough for a new, bigger safe for my guns. I just zip tie them to the dog. Good luck getting them. That dog is MEAN! And FAST!
    ​O|||||||O

I finally converted a cheap safe into an ammo cabinet. Why? To get the ammo out of the other safe to make room for more guns! It's a sickness, surely. Doesn't seem to affect my health though.
    Remember Muggsy. RIP Salty Dog. And the Tman

I'm no help. I was done buying last year, then....
    I found a XD .45 service model on sale and bought it. Wife took it and said I should get one.
    Then found a XDm .45 compact on sale. Bought it (nice by the way,)
    then I found a XD9 service model on sale and I was done buying....
    till I saw a CZ PCR clone (again on sale) and bought it. I LOVE IT!
    then traded my G30s for a CZ P-09
    Then bought a Jericho 941 copy and its sweet,
    then had to have the CZ P-07.
    then sold a G19 gen 4 to pay for it, only.......
    wife saw a LNIB Sig P226 and wanted it. I couldn't say no. There went my Glock sale cash.
    then my gun safe is full so I pull out 3 to sell,
    sold one and bought another one right away. Blaming Barth for that one HK P30sk. There went that sale money.

They were all on sale though, does that get me any redemption all? I didn't realize it was so many till just now.

I'm finding that I'm upgrading more than actually reducing. I'm liking the hammer fired guns better. Still like my Kahrs though. They are the only striker fired pistols I have left.
    Last edited by yqtszhj; 04-06-2017 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Spelling
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

All my hobbies aren't cheap so I try to divide my time and money as best as possible...but right now I've been on a knife kick
    CW9 1000 rounds * CW380 950 rounds
    www.jdlautodesign.com

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    ...They were all on sale though, does that get me any redemption all? I didn't realize it was so many till just now...
    Absolutely! Think of all the $$$ you saved!
    ​O|||||||O

I only buy guns used anymore, unless it's at a significantly reduced price.. enter my burgeoning interest in 3-gun and fascination with the Canik TP9SFX ($499.00 how can it be this cheap and awesome?), the non-stop longing for a new matching VEPR 12/ VEPR 7.62x39/54 matched set, just to get in the 3-gun door. All I can say is, if you want to keep your monets in your pockets, don't watch 3-gun videos on Youtube..especially the ones with this lil' blonde Brownell's team gal w the nice waist and excitable smile.

Also, also, also-- that TP9 Gen 2 on the Kahr site?!?!? I already want one, at least the barrel, to put on a T9.. <--- hoping, praying that it will be compatible.

Over the last couple years, I have paired myself down to nothing but defensive size/compact carry firearms. Sold off or traded all target/full size firearms. I have no family to leave any to, so why hang on to the non shooters? Personally, I like to make trades. Looking at a used K40, and a P40 for trade right now. I've gotten the opportunity to own/shoot many firearms that I normally wouldn't have had a chance to shoot this way.

Quote Originally Posted by b4uqzme View Post
    Absolutely! Think of all the $$$ you saved!
    I save any more money, I'll be broke!
    Remember Muggsy. RIP Salty Dog. And the Tman

Older, odd firearms tend to tickle my fancy. However, I see that Smith and Wesson have a new M&P 45 out that interests me. I'll have to go fondle one, errr, handle one to see if it fits. If so, that may be the first new firearm I will purchase in a few years now.