Tommy Gun   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Confessional

That's me, the older and the odder the better.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Hey, I just noticed there's a gun show this werkend. A guy can look can't he?
    ​O|||||||O

Good luck with that. Actually that's all I usually can do. Wallets a might thin.

Like pretty girls, I can look but can't touch. Life isn't fair sometimes.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by b4uqzme View Post
    Hey, I just noticed there's a gun show this werkend. A guy can look can't he?
    The gun show turned out to be harmless. I got out of there with just a couple P-mags, this little trout knife and most of my hard-earned $$$ still in my pocket.

I did see a S&W model 58 in .44magnum that got my wheels turning. I think that qualifies as Bawanna-odd. But I passed. I'll probably regret that.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ​O|||||||O

Quote Originally Posted by b4uqzme View Post
    I really like buying new-to-me guns. But, when I look in the safe, there are really only a couple that I really "need" or use regularly. I'm better off selling a few. I need an intervention? But I'm not sure what kind:

1. the kind of intervention that cures me of my gun buying addiction... or
    2. the kind that cures me of my reservations about buying more guns and keeps the floodgates open so to speak

How about you? Have you all kept on accumulating beyond what you really need?

Yeppers....that's why I started posting "No New Guns" a few years ago. Then, a year and a half or so back, I started giving guns away...sister and BIL/cousin had their house burn down, took their guns with it, and I essentials restocked them. I have way too many/more than I can use in the rest of my lifetime....especially now.

I am buying new belts and carry leather for my 1911's, tho. Gonna give some Red Nichols stuff a try.
    NRA Benefactor