Xssights   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun

Thread: Cm9, 40 & 45

Default Cm9, 40 & 45

I purchased my CM40 a few years ago and had a lot of problems with it accepting most ammo. After much experimentation (frustration), I found that it would always accept small mouth hollow points. The best were the Double Tap rounds with the Barnes bullets. I then purchased the CM45 and after about 600 or so rounds, it suffered FTF problems. I sent it in and they said the frame was bent (I didn't know they could) and they replaced it. Since it had a new serial number, I had to have it sent to my FFL guy. About 6 months ago I purchased a CM9 and have had no issues with that gun. I go to the range two or three times a month and all of the Kahr's now run like clocks. I said all of this this to come to my point: I purchased a Kimber Micro 9 Raptor several months ago (for 1K) and I have had so many issues with it that It has gone into my gun storage box and my 3 Kahr CM's are the only guns that I will trust to carry.
    Kahr CM45
    Kahr CM40
    Kahr CM9
    Glock 23
    Colt 45 Govt. Mod.
    Kimber Micro 9 Raptor
    Kel Tec P11
    S&W Bodyguard
    Ruger LCP
    Colt M4
    Mossberg 500 Combat Shotgun
    NRA Life Member
    U.S. Army Infantry 1966-69
    Indianapolis P.D. 1969-1974
    http:/Charleshumble.com
    A Gun is a lot like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you probably won't need one again.

Thumbs up

Glad they are working out for you. Even gladder that you stuck with them until they did.
    ​O|||||||O

Big bird any other suggestions on ammo that ran well? Specifically range ammo and PD ammo? Brands and bullet weights would be appreciated. Thanks!