Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun   Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Another holster thread

Default Another holster thread

I'm looking for a PJ Holster clone or as close to his as can be found. I prefer to have a PJ Holster but the wait is something like 9 or 10 weeks and, well, I'm not as young as I used to be.

I want an IWB for 3:30 to 4:00 wear and over the belt clip on.

Also would like input on cant. I have a Remora that I wear in this position and when I get it in just the right spot is the most comfortable and concealed of anything else I have tried plus I can get a pretty good grip. I can't really tell what cant that is in degrees so maybe some of you could help me with suggestions. My guess is 15 or 20.

I know we have many holster threads and I've probably read most of them but holster companies pop all the time.

Cooks holsters. PJ is worth it though.

This place isn't safe.

That looks like the .06 kydex 15 degree cant? Is there anything you would change about it? I see it is the newer 2 layer loop.

I may go ahead and order one. I really like the one piece minimalist design and fit and overall craftsmanship. And I like dealing with Paul. I have one of his for a PPS OWB.

Thanks for the great pics.

It's the thicker kydex .08 and 20 degree cant.

I love it. Minimalist and doesn't weigh anything. The wait does suck and it felt like forever but now that I have if I'm glad I waited.

The clip is super strong, almost to strong. I have no doubt this holster will last many years. I had a crossbreed before and it is a nice holster but just doesn't fit a small gun like a single stack kahr.

Here are a few more pics. Hope all this helps, holster buying can get frustrating and I know from personal experience.

Clip design double thickness.

This place isn't safe.

Yeah I have a drawer full. Some day I may have a clearance sale just so I can get some more.

After seeing those pics I have to have one. I'll have a birthday before it arrives so I'll be another year older, jeesh.

thanks

Haha. I know the feeling. Good luck.
    This place isn't safe.

I have a Foxx Holster for when I'm not pocket carrying. Got both types of belt clips to try out.

The j hook clip should work fine for a light cm or pm9. When I ordered my Harwell clip n go for my xdm compact, I ordered a j hook as an extra. Recently, I got a new belt and the clip over clip was not compatible with the belt thickness. So I tried the j hook and the weight of the xdm is too much for the top of my pants to support. I ordered a different and larger clip which should work. But the j hook should work perfect for a lighter handgun.

we need some leather and or hybrid photos in this thread.....

I too am looking for a hoster for my newly acquired kahr 9..... kydex seems a little uncomfortable for me...

been also looking at the N82 holsters but not sure how much thickness it will add

I have a N82 for a Sig Ultra 1911. It is a reasonably comfortable holster but it is kind of thick. It is a little too bulky in my opinion.