Tommy Gun   Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters   Crimsontrace
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Back to KahrTalk

I live everywhere but primarily on a sailboat. Home port is in north florida

Cool Back to KahrTalk

Been away for awhile sold my kahrs off and went to Glock. Went back to a P380 but still didn't need kahr talk. Lurked for a couple weeks reading and here I am. Not looking for applause, the applause goes to Kahr Talk and its members. I spent some time on GlockTalk and got so tired of it. So much anger anamosity and chest beating. Someone has a problem and so many times they are ridiculed. Now l'm sure there are a few mall ninja's here. I just read through a thread where the original poster made a mistake and got in a bind. He/she couldn't get out of. All he/she recieved was concern and HELP and solved the problem.
    So Kahrtalk give yourselves a pat on the back you all did good.

Well, welcome back! I to am on a Glock forum, and although it is not quite at bad as your experience, it is just a tad on the "snobbish" side....kinda like the AR-15 forum I am on. If you don't have the best (and that becomes an argument in itself) that money can buy, then your opinion or likes and such just don't matter. So many "tough guys", and so little time.

We try to weed out the Mall Ninja's around these parts.

I tried to join Glocktalk and they wouldn't let me in. I must be on a list or something.

We do encounter short and border line rude answers occasionally but I think it only happens when the member is off his meds or something.

Peace.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Welcome back. I remember that picture you have as an avatar.

I've lurked on the Glock forum and some of the noise just turned me off. Had 2 glocks at one time, g30s was flawless and g19 took a lot of break in and would still fail at times.

now im just kahrs, hammer fired semi's, and a couple of revolvers. Everything runs 100% also.

good to have you back.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by ct9kahrtoter View Post
    Well, welcome back! I to am on a Glock forum, and although it is not quite at bad as your experience, it is just a tad on the "snobbish" side....kinda like the AR-15 forum I am on. If you don't have the best (and that becomes an argument in itself) that money can buy, then your opinion or likes and such just don't matter. So many "tough guys", and so little time.
    Have to agree. Seems I am on the same AR-15 forum. I go there to get a good laugh when I need one. Mall Ninjas, Couch Commandos and Interweb Gurus are always good for a laugh. Got a pretty good assortment but my CM9 is my baby. Welcome back. This forum is addictive.

You have to admit that Mr. Greg is one of the greatest assets of this board. He is my hero. When there is a problem, most time he as a potential solution.
    ALL HAIL GREG!!!!!

The other sites don't have a Greg.
    NRA Benefactor

Smile KahrTalk

I've been here for awhile.
    Only have one Kahr.
    Member of some other much larger forums.
    But if you want genuine good advise from quality folks?
    This place is hard to beat.

Barth

Well welcome back...we all should be here to help each other...i know the feeling u are talking about as i have personally experienced this on a few forums..here is very welcoming and very helpful...

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk

Yeah, I tried another forum and didn't like it much. The folks around here have me spoiled. http://www.kahrtalk.com/showthread.p...-Comprehension

Welcome back
    ​O|||||||O