Can anyone tell me where I might find Rubber Gripper type grips for the BFR revolver? I've seen a pair of hogue that had the finger grooves but hogue swears they only sell what MRI has on their accessories webpages.
does anyone make an aftermarket rubber grip with finger grooves that'll fit the BFR. I was told the super Blackhawk grips will work.....but I really don't think they will....but haven't tried them.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.