CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace

Thread: remora

Default remora

The wife has been trying to figure out a good holster situation/selection for her revolver. Since I knew how she dressed, I made a suggestion, even though I probably wouldn't use the product much myself. She went ahead and ordered a Remora, at 40% off right now, and got a free pair of shooting glasses, and a free mag pouch. The mag pouch will actually hold 2 Kahr 6 rd. mags. I'm not sure if that's what it was designed for but I highly doubt it. Probably for 1 or 2 speed loaders. Anyway, just a FYI, no bones with Remora. So far, she likes it..................says it stays put, is pretty comfortable, and will be the best option for warmer weather. A Happy Wife is a happ..................well, you know.

Amen brother.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

My wife carries CW-9 in a Remora from time to time. Most of the time she carries it in her purse.. I don't like that, but I keep my mouth shut. My Mamma raised a dummy, but that was my sister.

I too have a Remora for my CW-45 and I can carry a Ruger LC9s in it too if need be.

Purse carry had never been one of my favorites either. But it's better than running around nekkid.
    Well I guess unless the woman is a looker, then nekkid might not be a bad option.

I carried in a fanny pack for many years, given thought it's not much better than a purse unless you wear it full time.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

The wifey knows better than to carry in her purse..................after all, I taught her.............. she just tucks it in her drawers, at about 2 o'clock, and says it's pretty comfortable. She doesn't have anything to shoot off but toes

i love remora holsters have around 5 of them, cant go wrong... talk about simple..
    RIP Muggsy