Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop
Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you added to your collection recently?

A beautiful blued Colt Commander, a S&W .45 Shield and a S&W M2.0 9mm which came with a special deal from Smith of 2 magazines, 2 boxes of Critical Defense ammo and a magazine loader.....That's it for me for a while............Maybe

Tired of my Seecamp .32 banging my knuckles. Love the guns size, always felt it needed a bigger hole in the barrel, knew the 380 version would do me even more physical damage, I decided to give the LCPII a chance. I bought a few hundred rounds of 380 plus a handful of various brand range pickups to give it a good test before trusting it for back pocket carry. For $230 not much of a gamble and it should serve a purpose when my PM9 is a tad too large.

"Never pet a burning dog"

Nice. I like the new grip feel of the LCPII
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

340pd...

looking to sell the seecamp ???
    RIP Muggsy

btw the new lcp 2 is sexy
    RIP Muggsy

Quick....restrain me! Just picked up a Sig M11A1.
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

I was recently gifted this Colt 6731 Competition HBAR. I was rendered speechless by the generosity. I've shot it once and it is a splendid AR.

Judging by today's left wing, looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all.

Someone must think very highly of you............................................... ..............

Highly indeed! That's a beauty. I had a 6700 Match Target I bought myself through a program when I went to Colt school.
    Kick myself for letting a commander talk me out of it. It was a great rifle.
    I've very tickled with my new Armalite, still need to get to range, been kind of poorly lately but I'll rebound one day and we'll be a shooting.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Probably sell the Seecamp for no other reason that the Ruger fits my hand much better. The LCP II shot fine on Sat morning. Much easier than gen one LCP's. Still nowhere near as easy to shoot accurately when compared to any of my snubbies or my PM9 all of which will remain my my primary carry unless I absolutely have to carry while swimming in a Speedo in which case the little Ruger will make me look like I'm trying to smuggle a bunch of grapes across the border.
    "Never pet a burning dog"