Xssights   Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you added to your collection recently?

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster09 View Post
    I have re-entered the Sig stage of life....
    Me too!
    Waiting to get some fresh Meps installed on my W German P220.

I bought this morning off of Gunbroker a new CM45 Tungsten for $245.00 Last week I bought another PM40 Black diamond in excellent used condition $215.00......both were too good to pass up.

Used M&P 9mm Pro (5” barrel). 1.0. My antifa persuader. Moved my MP9 4.25” to the nightstand.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, CZ75

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    Used M&P 9mm Pro (5” barrel). 1.0. My antifa persuader. Moved my MP9 4.25” to the nightstand.
    Really nice choices John.
    "Never pet a burning dog"

Sold my Seecamp and bought a LCP II and finding that little gun so easy to shoot and when I stumbled across a deal on a original LCP with Viridian Reactor green laser I grabbed it. Everything I heard negative about the first model vanished when I actually got to handle one. These things are tiny but very easy to control.
    http://

"Never pet a burning dog"

Nice grabs on the Rugers 340PD, especially the one with the laser. I've been well served by my original LCP and an updated version I have....might have to try the II version somday.
    Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

Recently traded for this Springfield Armory Range Officer compact elite 9mm.

Comes with four mags, a really nice range bag and the normal other do-dads. I've had it to the range twice now and am quite pleased. It is a really well built, high quality pistol. Shoots fairly soft and produces consistent groups. Has a fiber front and two white dot rear sights. Has the Black T finish, the same that Kahr used on a few of the very early K9s. Added to that, the G-10 grips make for an attractive appearance IMHO.

I'd previously given away or sold all of my 1911 type pistols. this is it. So far it looks like a keeper.
    Judging by today's left wing, looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all.

Quote Originally Posted by ripley16 View Post

Comes with four mags, a really nice range bag and the normal other do-dads. I've had it to the range twice now and am quite pleased. It is a really well built, high quality pistol. Shoots fairly soft and produces consistent groups. Has a fiber front and two white dot rear sights. Has the Black T finish, the same that Kahr used on a few of the very early K9s. Added to that, the G-10 grips make for an attractive appearance IMHO.

I'd previously given away or sold all of my 1911 type pistols. this is it. So far it looks like a keeper.

I like the looks of it. The 9mm in the 1911 platform has been in the back of my mind for the last 10 years. I may just have to do it before I take the dirt nap.

jd

It's not gun control that we need, it's soul control!

Quote Originally Posted by ripley16 View Post

Nice! Those thin grips look great on it
    Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

That photo is pretty poor. Here's the S.A. official Christmas calendar pic.
    Judging by today's left wing, looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all.