Magnum Research new   Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you added to your collection recently?

I had to sell a couple of guns to get this one, it's one of the first commercial S&Ws built after WW1. A 6 1/2" .44 Special
    "The Deacon" Zoot Shooter #84
    Yup, I'm the guy at Surplus Rifle

That is very cool. I've not seen one like that before.
    Aftermarket accessories for Kahr Pistols at https://lakelinellc.com/
    There are always more in the pipeline...

Deacon, are you aiming to pocket carry that S&W in the little holster?

Beautiful wheel gun!
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

That's awesome. Looks it real good shape too.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

When I moved to New Mexico 8 years ago I made a deal with my wife. She, being an animal lover, went to work for a veterinarian and started adopting various dogs and cats. The deal was that for every new animal she brought home, I got a new motorcycle. After 5 dogs, 7 cats, 5 lizards and 33 chickens I knew I would never own that many bikes so I modified the deal to guns instead of motorcycles. In the past year I've been doing my part to catch up, so along with my new CW45 I've added a SAR B6P and B6P Compact (great guns), a Marlin 917v rifle, a Rock Island M5 12 gauge pump and a used Winchester 120 that I've turned into my coyote gun. So far I've been extremely pleased with my new additions but I've still got some catching up to do.

Cool Doorbell from Hell

Quote Originally Posted by myskyn View Post
    When I moved to New Mexico 8 years ago I made a deal with my wife. She, being an animal lover, went to work for a veterinarian and started adopting various dogs and cats. The deal was that for every new animal she brought home, I got a new motorcycle. After 5 dogs, 7 cats, 5 lizards and 33 chickens I knew I would never own that many bikes so I modified the deal to guns instead of motorcycles. In the past year I've been doing my part to catch up, so along with my new CW45 I've added a SAR B6P and B6P Compact (great guns), a Marlin 917v rifle, a Rock Island M5 12 gauge pump and a used Winchester 120 that I've turned into my coyote gun. So far I've been extremely pleased with my new additions but I've still got some catching up to do.
    Chickens? Cool. I would love those fresh eggs.
    ​O|||||||O

Well Barth, it looks like you got your Master's Degree in Social Work with that cannon.
    -Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by myskyn View Post
    Pretty fair start! And you can just tell your sweetie you've joined the "Gun a Month Club".
    -Rudyard Kipling

I've been wanting a CZ 75 SP-01 Phantom, but they been hard to find. A local shop had a P-09 on hand so I thought I'd give it a whirl. So far, so good
    It's not the prettiest of guns (especially compared to DeaconKC's fine Hand Ejector), but 20 rounds of 9mm Parabellum from a slightly over 5" barrel has a certain appeal

Regards,
    Greg
    Last edited by gb6491; 08-02-2017 at 06:01 PM.
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>