Mitch Rosen   Xssights   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you added to your collection recently?

Your missing out dude. He's got some really good ones. Unlike many actors he really can shoot and he really does do martial arts and stuff.

Wish I was you, I've seen most all of them several times, your fresh, you can watch them all for the first time.

Except for the bottomless magazines or 14 spares he keeps I know not where I really like them.

Unlike some of the others also it doesn't degrade the movie when he speaks. He's intelligent, I'm not myself but I know it when I see it.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

"Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Forgot he's a hell of a guitar player too.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

New CW380 added. So far so good on functionality. $219 at Grab a Gun.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Just picked up the new CW9 this morning. Ordered it from Tombstone Tactical (Arizona) at noontime on Thursday, and it was delivered to my Austin FFL on Friday at 10:30am - less than 24 hours from ordering it & FFL signing it in after a 1,000 mile journey.

Makes me wonder why that S&W rebate check travelin' via First Class mail took 10 days to be delivered after it was postmarked.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

you're lucky you even got the check hear a lot of people saying they've never got theirs... Havent jumped on the SW semi auto ban wagon myself maybe it cause deep down i feel they are a revolver only co... 😁
    RIP Muggsy

Well, over the past few months I've bought 3 Remington handguns & one S&W as mentioned - got the two $100 rebate checks for the R1 1911s, am waiting for the last one ($50 for the RM380).
    The S&W Shield 9mm was just an afterthought with its $75 cash rebate. It was for my DIL's birthday because she said the Colt 1911 Series 70 .45 I gave her two years ago is "too heavy". I'm with ya on the S&W revolvers - their M&P semiauto pistols don't do that much for me.
    Gifted one of the 1911s to my older brother (who was really pleased & surprised).

Altogether the 4 cash rebates will cover the CW9 purchase & transfer. Hence, the "free" gun - as I told the wife.
    -Rudyard Kipling

I don't think the "Colt Series 70" is too heavy at all. Might keep that in mind ya know? Just sayin.

I get a birthday every year too, gotten to where I don't want them no more but they still come. Used to get smarter and older every year, lately I just get older.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

Told son I'd take the Colt back - he, being no dummy, said no way Dad".
    -Rudyard Kipling

No dummy for sure. You can mention my displeasure next time you see him. Dad's are # 1.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan