Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun   Crimsontrace
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kahr CT9 $249

Default Kahr CT9 $249

The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Wowser!
    My 9mm Taurus PT111 G2 is in Taurus-Miami being repaired for a useless trigger. I threatened to take a sledge-hammer to that gun, should they send it back to me with that feel-less trigger. I am expecting it back-home at the end of May.

If only I knew today, that I would be swinging that sledgehammer.

Maybe Kahr is starting to lower prices on the 9mm... temporarily anyways, to counter the S&W M&P Shield rebate offer. Smith & Wesson is rebating the 9mm Shield mostly. That's their #1 seller by-far.

I love the long CT-grip on my CT45. I wouldn't mind having the same thing in 9mm. I already own a couple pocket .380s (LCP & G42). So I don;t desire a sub-compact 9mm.

I have the ct9 and it eats anything and I can't get it to malfunction even seriously limp wristing it. Its well worth the $249. I paid about $320 out the door for mine a year or so ago. Its a vrey nice pistol, thin, and light for a full size.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Visit here:

Joe - You may not want to give up too quickly on your PT111G2. The trigger on mine is actually pretty good, or I'd be adding this:

https://lakelinellc.com/shop/stainle...2-709-and-740/

As much as I try to dislike my Taurus PT 111G2, the more I like it. My Kahr CM9 is my edc pocket carry, but for a compact double stack ,Taurus is my favorite belt carry. The trigger is good,but of course nothing like the Kahr's.
    As much as I try to like my Shield, I carry it less and less. Not even going to try a S&W M&P compact.

That's rather disheartening. I've had a hankering for a M&P compact or Shield 45. Guess I better stow that hankering on a back burner for awhile.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

For the money, the M&P and the Shield are ok. You have to get used to the triggers though. I got a good one on my M&P compact .40. No grit, a bit spongy, but doable. That can be remedied if you have trigger issues. Mine has been totally reliable with all ammo, shoots nice. Carries nice. Would like the dot the eye sights though. I'd change them, but I usually don't put money in to a cheaper firearm. It's accurate enough for carry.

Quote Originally Posted by joemsj51 View Post

Maybe Kahr is starting to lower prices on the 9mm... temporarily anyways, to counter the S&W M&P Shield rebate offer. Smith & Wesson is rebating the 9mm Shield mostly. That's their #1 seller by-far.
    I think you might be right. Hope Kahr lowers the CW9 price to $250, and I'd jump on it if they did. It's down to $301 at Grabagun right now.

Just bought a 9mm Shield for my DIL - $245 after the rebate. The trigger is mighty gritty, so I'll clean it & work the thing to see if it smoothes out before gifting it to her.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    That's rather disheartening. I've had a hankering for a M&P compact or Shield 45. Guess I better stow that hankering on a back burner for awhile.
    Shield prices are too good to pass up right now on those .45's. Go ahead and get one.

I'd get one but I shot my CW45 Monday and it was a tack driver. Guess I'm good with my Kahr for now.

Now the Springfield XDe hammer fired gun was interesting at the NRA show, but with it being new and their current image problem I think I'll hold off on that too.

Now if I see a mossberg shockwave over the weekend the credit card is coming out and I'm bringing it home.

Visit here:

I'm thinking about getting a CT9 for this price and cutting the grip down to CW size. Opinions?