CrossBreed Holsters   Xssights   Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Joined the club.

Default Joined the club.

Bought a CM9 from my buddy a while back and always wanted a MK9 elite. Found a like new for 725 out the door. Already have a PJ holster I can reuse.

Welcome to the forum, and welcome to the MK club. They're a whole new level of smooth.

Howdy from Austin, Texas.

One of the best carry guns out there............................................. .......

Let's see it!

[IMG][/IMG]

I ordered checkered grips this morning. I feel bad holstering the damn thing. It's in perfect condition.

Welcome to the forums Estropelic!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed M View Post
    Welcome to the forum, and welcome to the MK club. They're a whole new level of smooth.
    Indeed! My MK9 feeds so smoothly, I sometimes feel compelled to do a press check just to verify a round fed after working the slide to chamber one.

Quote Originally Posted by Estropelic View Post
    I ordered checkered grips this morning. I feel bad holstering the damn thing. It's in perfect condition.
    I've seen photos of some good looking "MK" series Kahrs with the checkered wood grips, but I'm still drawn to the G10 grips that Lakeline LLC offers:
    https://lakelinellc.com/product-cate.../pistol-grips/

Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

After closer examination I found a small scratch on the back strap. Any way to remove it?
    [IMG][/IMG]

You mentioned a holster in an earlier post, if you're going to carry it, I wouldn't worry about a scratch or two. It's going to get more, sooner or later. You can't carry a pistol all day, every day without it showing. You get holster wear if nothing else, I sometimes bang into a door frame or chair arm, etc.

I'm sure you could bead blast it, Greg is your best resource for that sort of thing. I just doubt it's worth effort, if you're going to carry it anyway.
    NRA Benefactor