Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop   Xssights   Mitch Rosen

Thread: what do you carry your tp45 in? (holster)

volpert Guest

Default what do you carry your tp45 in? (holster)

been looking at holsters for my tp 45 prefer leather but most are expensive and have to be ordered over the net and if it doesn't fit right it is a big hassle to return. I have tried fobus(not leather) and have a cheap nylon that I hate and a few more. I need your experiences and possible commander style holsters you have tried. thanks!

The pictures of my TP45 are in the next thread down in a Raven holster.

Raven Phantom Modular Holsters
    That said they don't list it as an option any more. Suppose you would need to call.

I'm expecting a Mitch Rosen ARG holster to arrive any day. When it does I'll post some pictures along with a surprise

I also have a belt slide holser that came with it that is marked for the P-45. The slide just sticks out the bottom. It's leather, but I don't recall who made it. I'll see if I can dig it out when I do the pictures of the Mitch Rosen.

volpert Guest

thank you for the reply, I have been frustrated with buying holsters and they not fit rite. Look forward to your pics!

The Mitch Rosen finaly showed up:

Need to replace my Surefire G-2 i just dedicated to a carbine then it will be complete.

thearborbarber Guest

I hate to resurrect an old thread but I have also noticed the holster selection is limited for the TP45. I have ordered from Don Hume in the past with custom sized holsters and been happy. I ordered their H721 open top scabbard holster for the P45 and punched in 4.04" for barrel length. We'll see if it works. I will post pictures if it does.

thearborbarber Guest

Also sometimes it takes a month or so to get custom sized holsters.