CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun   Xssights   Magnum Research new
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What holster w CM9 package?

I just bought the CM9 (HM) which is the holster and extra mag at Tombstone for $332.89. Buds had it for $344.00, and strangely it had the 3 dot sights not the bar-dot system as the one I bought. What surprised me was they had the CW9 with the holster and extra mag for only $302.00....this time I stuck with exactly what I wanted instead of the "buy it, its a good deal" decision I usually make!

Quote Originally Posted by mark7mod0 View Post
    I just bought the CM9 (HM) which is the holster and extra mag at Tombstone for $332.89. Buds had it for $344.00, and strangely it had the 3 dot sights not the bar-dot system as the one I bought. What surprised me was they had the CW9 with the holster and extra mag for only $302.00....this time I stuck with exactly what I wanted instead of the "buy it, its a good deal" decision I usually make!
    The holster is garbage, but you get an extra mag and a free mag when you go to the website with proof of purchase...

Quote Originally Posted by vinnier6 View Post
    The holster is garbage, but you get an extra mag and a free mag when you go to the website with proof of purchase...
    I have seen the holster...you are right it is not great, and I have already ordered a kydex holster for it. Bought the package for the free mag, and the rebate mag makes three. Hope the CM9 is a good one. Took some extractor work and some polishing and fluff and buff to the CW380 to make it 100%. Would like to change out the front sight for a fiber optic type. Maybe a steel striker spring rod, but going to leave all the springs alone.

On the holster forum Greg posted that http://www.winthropholsters.com/ is having 15% off sale. I ordered an OWB with body shield for the MK9.

Normally I prefer IWB hybrid holsters. https://www.foxxholsters.com/ has excellent products. When I order from them usually receive the holster within a few days and the quality is top notch. Always go for the extra comfort pad.

for my next holster I'm holding out for the Aliengear Shapeshift system. The reviews look really promising just wish they would come out with the Kahr shells so I could get one!!!
    Kahr MK9, Kahr CW9, Kahr P380, Kel-Tec P-3AT, Glock 17, Remington RM380, Sarsilmaz B6PC

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use."

I have quite the assortment of holsters . A few leather, more than a few kydex and 2 Alien Gear 3.0 holsters . Love the 3.0. Holsters. Last year I ordered the Shape shift System and after unboxing it and taking a close look, I got it back in the box and returned it. Did not like it 1 bit. To much going on with the different shape shift gizmos and way to bulky. Just my opinion .. try to find someone that has one if possible and take a look. Or maybe google other reviewers that bought it, may be You tube. I never did that. If I had I probably would have saved the trouble returning it. Which there was no problem with Alien Gears customer service and return policy. My 2 cents woth. Hope it helps