Xssights   Magnum Research new   Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What holster w CM9 package?

New Hampshire, Maine, Texas, Louisiana, Germany, England, Massachusetts, Idaho

Default What holster w CM9 package?

Still wanting a CM9 and I see Kahr has a package with a CM9, 6 round and 7 round mag
    Looks like a Yaqui or Jack slide type of some sort with an additional belt clip on one side to IWB also.
    Any idea who makes the holster?

This deal may just push me over the edge for Kahr #2.

P.S. Hi all it's been a little while since I've come round.

No offense, but does it really matter???????????? It's just a cheapie slide holster. I don't believe that it's for IWB carry, because it says ambidextrous.................................????? ??

New Hampshire, Maine, Texas, Louisiana, Germany, England, Massachusetts, Idaho

No not really - just more a curious question more than anything else.
    - Plus I dorked the picture upload - may work on getting it fixed later...
    link:

http://www.kahr.com/HM-packages.asp

Gallery of Guns has a pretty good price on this package - $375 in my area which includes transfer fees. It's actually cheaper than buying the model without the holster and extra mag.

Dave

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Probably just their own unbranded holster:

http://www.kahr.com//p380-holsters/k...ccpp036blk.asp

I have one of those that came with a Beretta I have. Looks just like that, but has no brand name on it. I carry my CM9 in a BLACKHAWK! number 4 pocket holster, or a Bianchi Minimalist, OWB.

I just jumped on the Gallery of Guns deal. My price was $308 before Florida's stupid $5 background check. It makes no sense that as a CCW holder I have to undergo a background check every time I buy a gun.

As for the holster, it looks just like a cheapo slide I bought at a gun show for $9. That one went unused, as will this one. The best part of the GoG deal is the inclusion of a second magazine. The CM9 sells at my local Rural King for $339, and that's with one mag.

Can't wait to get it.

$308 is great. Much more expensive in West Palm.

Dave

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Quote Originally Posted by MMyers1970 View Post
    I just jumped on the Gallery of Guns deal. My price was $308 before Florida's stupid $5 background check. It makes no sense that as a CCW holder I have to undergo a background check every time I buy a gun.

As for the holster, it looks just like a cheapo slide I bought at a gun show for $9. That one went unused, as will this one. The best part of the GoG deal is the inclusion of a second magazine. The CM9 sells at my local Rural King for $339, and that's with one mag.

Can't wait to get it.
    Wow, great deal! I paid 349 + tax for mine, then had to pay 28 dollars for the spare magazine! Lol.

I got mine for 284.95 off Gunbuyer.com last month but that was with 1 mag. Still has the squeaky trigger after sending it back to Kahr.