Magnum Research new   Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop

Thread: Can u make K9/40 factory Rubber grips fit a MK9/40 gun?...is this true?...

Default Can u make K9/40 factory Rubber grips fit a MK9/40 gun?...is this true?...

Well i read a post on here where someone stated u can modify factory rubber k9/40 rubber hogue grips to fit the Mk series guns...is this true?...anyone ever try it?....i am very curious....thanks in advance God Bless,John....i find no posts anywhere about this...

​O|||||||O

well thank you...that really helps...i am surprised more have not done this...God Bless,John....my crimson trace grips on the gun i just bought are off for repairs...laser would not turn off...and i really want to carry it and seen these rubber grips and was really hoping they might be able to made to work...

Most people don't like chopping up their firearms........

well i agree...i meant just the grips....the factory plastic grips are very slippery on the mk

Thumbs up

If you don't chop rubber ones, you should check out the Lakeline G10 grips. I tried them all and like them best. Ymmv.
    ​O|||||||O

^^^ ahhhhh. I see you found Genin's stippled grips. Those should do you well. Let us lnow how you like them.
    ​O|||||||O

well if i can get those stippled ones...i think they will fit the bill...hope he responds...God Bless,John