Hi folks, I didn't realize there was a sub forum for Baby desert eagles so I posted this in the wrong forum earlier. I just got a Baby Desert eagle III. It shoots consistently low at 10yds. I took it back where I bought it at Tommy Gun warehouse which is also the Kahr corporate headquarters. Their gunsmith checked it and test fired it and agreed that it did shoot low as I had described. They offered me different one which I asked the gunsmith to test before I accepted it and it shot exactly the same. He said it must be sighted in for 25yds because was dead on at that range. I don't understand how that could be. How could it be low 5 inches low at 10yds and dead on at 25yds? They said they must all shoot the same way. Has anyone else experienced this with a new baby eagle III? If you have do you have any suggestions what to do about it? They said they would look into getting a higher adjustable rear sight which I guess would be ok, but none of my other guns have ever shot like this. It doesn't seem to make sense to me. Maybe I'm just ignorant, but if you could clue me in that would be great. Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated.