Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some additions to my PM9

Default Some additions to my PM9

I added a few minor things to my PM9 just for my personal preference. First I ordered a couple of metal magazine followers from Lakeline. Ran a few hundred rounds through the gun and it ran flawlessly. Used both magazines and no problems. I also added the Talon grips. For me they make a difference in the grip, plus they are pretty inexpensive and easy to install. Lastly I ordered the XS Big Dot sights. That makes the biggest difference to the gun for me. Very easy to get back on target and just an improvement on the factory sights. It's s tough choice between this and my Glock 43. The Kahr shades it with having a better trigger IMO.

Very nice. I love XS Big Dot sights. Have them on a couple including my PM45.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I also am a fan of XS Dots..........................................

Big dots and small Kahrs go together well! Looks great.
    Aftermarket accessories for Kahr Pistols at https://lakelinellc.com/
    There are always more in the pipeline...

Interesting!

I also like the Big Dots on my PM9

Warning about the Talon grips. If you read the instructions, you will see that they can be re-positioned, just apply heat.
    Locked in the glove box, on a 90+ degree day, is applied heat. Last summer, not thinking, I stored my PM9 with talon grips in the glove box, while at the courthouse. Guns are frowned upon in the courthouse.
    When I came out, and grabbed my PM9 the grips all moved in ways I did not want.

Something to be aware of.
    NRA Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by kenemoore View Post
    Warning about the Talon grips. If you read the instructions, you will see that they can be re-positioned, just apply heat.
    Locked in the glove box, on a 90+ degree day, is applied heat. Last summer, not thinking, I stored my PM9 with talon grips in the glove box, while at the courthouse. Guns are frowned upon in the courthouse.
    When I came out, and grabbed my PM9 the grips all moved in ways I did not want.

Something to be aware of.
    Thanks for the heads up on that, I'll be sure to keep an eye on that. I've had them on my Glock for about a year now with no problems. Also haven't stored the Glock for any length of time in my car, so worth noting.

Hmmmm. I've been eyeing those Big Dot sights for a couple of months now. My PM9 has earned its place as an EDC now, and I really need to get some nights sights on her.

Are the sights difficult to install?